Phoenix Rising is committed to being a leader in online patient support. As such we’re involved in a number of projects to enhance the health and well-being of people with ME/CFS.
- An Improved Website – integrated with a Wiki and the Forums and all the (appropriate) bells and whistles WordPress can provide.
- ‘Community Rising’ Program – will empower local CFS communities by allowing people to locate themselves on a Google map, review physicians in their area, identify resources, get assistance…and more…
- Rate a Practitioner Program – will help patients find the best practitioners…and help us learn who treats ME/CFS best….
- Community Marketplace – support the community by buying products and services from people with ME/CFS
- Project Incubator – a place where people can list their skills and find or create projects and dust off their skills and get into action
- Online Dating Program – will reduce the isolation that many in the ME/CFS community experience
- New Forum Package Installed – On May 11, 2012 Phoenix Rising successfully moved to a new Forum package called ‘Xenforo’ with new features and a codebase we can use to build for the future. Thanks to Adin, Mark, Will, Kina and Svet for all your hard work. Check it out here.
Interested in moving these projects along? Check out our Donation and/or Volunteering pages.
Sign the petition to get ME/CFS a research budget of $250 million a year!
There's a US petition and a global solidarity petition here with a long-term target of 50,000 signatures. Time we were on an equal per-patient funding basis with similar diseases!