1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!

A Guide to Freddd's Protocol

Blog entry posted by ahmo, Jun 26, 2014.

Here's an attempt to consolidate some of the voluminous information from Freddd. Sacrificing Perfection for Good Enough. A work in progress. Hints for revisions gratefully accepted.

That I've had the brain power, focus, patience to do this is a testament to the efficacy of this protocol for me over the last year and a half. Freddd, :love:

Attached Files:

ahmo

About the Author

ME/CFS since June 2013: Precipitated by heat and stress, 2003 European heat wave. GAPS diet from January 2012. Before this I was spiralling downward, life barely tolerable with my over-active nervous system. Mid 2012 Uncovered and supplemented for Pyroluria, then Methylation defects. March 2013 began Freddd's Protocol.
  1. cph13
    I am truly grateful TO BOTH Fred and you, Amho. It is amazing that you have accomplished this under the circumstances. HAPPY HEALING!
    ahmo likes this.
  2. ahmo
    Thanks Helen. I'm chuffed that it's helped! :)
  3. helen1
    Amazing, Ahmo. I think that's helped me finally start to figure out the confusing, overlapping needs for folate and B12 that change so quickly... Thank you.
    ahmo likes this.
  4. sregan
    Just took a quick glance, 40+ pages. This is tremendous, thank you again!
    ahmo likes this.
  5. sregan
    How awesome that you put this together!!! Thank you!!
    ahmo likes this.