• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Results from dr. Meirleir

I got the results from Meirleir and have no clue what they mean. Is there someone here who can help me. Should I put the abnormalties here, to much to write everyting or I could send you an email. I have a phone appointment thursday and would like to know something before I talk to Meirleir.

I got the results from Meirleir and have no clue what they mean. Is there someone here who can help me. Should I put the abnormalties here, to much to write everyting or I could send you an email.
Another option is to make a screen shot of the results with MS Paint (it's a standard program with Windows), with your personal data off the screen or whited out in Paint.

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
Iris Huld Halldorsdottir

Do you have your report from him? That should summarize things and give the suggested treatment. You don't have to figure out your labs yourself! When you have his report, if you have questions, you can make a phone appointment too.

Best wishes,
Sushi

snowathlete

Glad you got your results. I don't know much about Clam but maybe someone else knows if your other results are consistent with those infections or whether they might suggest some other as yet unidentified infection?