• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Prayer Tree: October-November-December 2014

SeaShell

Branches
- Severe ME Sufferers around the World

- ME Cure Angels
[Those who are working/helping to find a cure (causes, treatments, solutions, remedies.......) for ME through
Research, Medical (mainstream and alternative), Self-tests, Funding, Advocacy, other Areas....]​

SeaShell

@rosie26 @WillowJ @Gingergrrl

Thank you for being a part of the Prayer Tree for October-November-December. Here is the first list. I will post lists each month - one at the beginning, the other mid-month.

Please include the following in your prayers:

Rosie26
Justy
WillowJ
Gingergrrl
SeaShell
Misfit Toy

Severe ME Sufferers around the World
ME Cure Angels

Last edited:

SeaShell

Wishes for all .......​

a1wishes.JPG

SeaShell

1Cap.JPG

THE WILL OF GOD

The will of God will never take you,
Where the grace of God cannot keep you.
Where the arms of God cannot support you,
Where the riches of God cannot supply your needs,
Where the power of God cannot endow you.

Where the spirit of God cannot work through you,
Where the wisdom of God cannot teach you,
Where the army of God cannot protect you,
Where the hands of God cannot mold you.

Where the love of God cannot enfold you,
Where the mercies of God cannot sustain you,
Where the peace of God cannot calm your fears,
Where the authority of God cannot overrule for you.

Where the comfort of God cannot dry your tears,
Where the Word of God cannot feed you,
Where the miracles of God cannot be done for you,
Where the omnipresence of God cannot find you.

Author: Unknown
(attributed to Rebekah L. Kenaston)

Gingergrrl

@Misfit Toy I've already said this to Rosie and SeaShell but wanted to also thank you and WillowJ and everyone else who was praying for me while I was in the hospital and trying new treatments. It meant the world to me and I am very grateful and comforted knowing all you guys are out there.

SeaShell

@Misfit Toy, Thanks for checking in ....

It seems like a silence between posts .... as if nothing is happening ........but we are a small dedicated group of roots :) praying for those on our tree ... daily prayers .....with candles ....each praying in their own way.

I do like your prayer for "all who are here" – I did think of adding it to our list... but I wasn’t sure. From my side, I include “Anyone who needs prayers” – so anyone who has a silent request for a prayer (whoever you are) is added to the list.

For others, who need prayers or would like to join our group, we would be happy to have you.
If you do want prayers but don’t want to list your name – you can PM anyone on this tree and we will include you in our prayers.

Prayers have their own power to heal in ways and areas that we cannot understand and we may not always get what we want. Even though we live in different parts of the world, being a part of this tree gives me a feeling of being connected with others who are also battling ME. And it feels as if we are sharing the pain and the hope under the shade of our Prayer Tree.

Gingergrrl

Thank you @SeaShell for all you do to maintain this prayer tree and I feel blessed to be a part of it. I like how you said, "Anyone who needs prayers" b/c I often want to add people but then think they may not want to be added so that is a great way to do it.

SeaShell

November 2014
.......................................................​

@rosie26 @WillowJ @Gingergrrl @Misfit Toy

Hi,

I have been posting updates and tagging each of you, each time, with the list of names of those on the Prayer Tree. I know you are all praying, in your own way, for those on this tree. So, you may prefer not to get reminders - if this the case, let me know and I’ll list your name without the tag.

List for this Prayer Tree (as at 1 November)

Please include the following in your prayers:

Rosie26
Justy
WillowJ
Gingergrrl
Misfit Toy
SeaShell

Severe ME Sufferers around the World
ME Cure Angels​

Thanks.

Gingergrrl

I have been posting updates and tagging each of you, each time, with the list of names of those on the Prayer Tree. I know you are all praying, in your own way, for those on this tree. So, you may prefer not to get reminders - if this the case, let me know and I’ll list your name without the tag. Thanks.

@SeaShell I appreciate the reminders and like seeing the updated prayer tree in case there is someone who has been added and I was not aware of it. Please keep tagging me for each update and I find it very helpful. I also really like all of the quotes that you post and you help to encourage and motivate me at times when I feel like giving up.