• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Are these true symptoms of Dysautonomia?

drob31

1. Hands and fingertips get cold after eating. I thought this could be due to high cortisol. It doesn't always happen, but it happens 80% of the time. Sometimes the reactions is delayed.

2. Cold during day, increased warmth during the nigh accompanied by vasodilation. The vasodilation can occur at anytime but usually happens at night time.

Martial

Well after eating blood goes to the digestive tract to aid in digestion, stress can cause poor circulation, as can illness, or low blood volume. These sound more like things to do with the endocrine system but not enough is written to give any strong clues to one specific thing.

drob31

I think NO might be involved here. When I eat and my fingers stay warm, my forearms are usually vasodilated. So maybe the balance of endothelial nitric oxide and the ONOO cycle are involved (OOHH NOOO!).

gordonwhidden

[banned as spam]
Yes dear they are the right symtoms of Dysautonomia as one of my friend is also suffering from it, so if you want then you can contact her here.

it's SPAM

Last edited by a moderator: