• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. chriswarren1

New to methylation tx, am I doing this right?

Thanks again. I am unsure of how much B12 to take. Ranges vary greatly no matter where I look. Do I just keep titrating up as long as I am doing ok? Where to stop is the question..... What are your thoughts on adenosylcobalamin for someone like me...good also?
  2. chriswarren1

What is considered a "normal" dose of Methylfolate? 1000 mcg???
  3. chriswarren1

So I did the ammonia test and sulfate strips to confirm/rule out problems in that area. Sulfate consistently over the last week has been between 800 and the 1200 mark, with it looking closer to 1200 than anything (as best as I can tell). Ammonia blood test was 66 (27-102 ug/dl) So....the...
  4. chriswarren1

Thank you Valantijn and Bluebell!! Before coming here, I went over a TON at Dr Lynch's, Heartfixer and Yasko's websites. It left me quite confused, and that is why I am here.....so much conflicting information regarding MTHFR 1298 and CBS. Dr Lynch doesn't really make it out to be a big deal...
  5. chriswarren1

Hi all, I did the 23andme thing and recently received my results. I would appreciate any feedback as to whether or not I am going about this the right way. +/+ for MTHFR A1298C MAO-A R297R MTRR A66G MTRR A664A SHMT1 C1420T +/- for COMT V158M COMT H62H VDR Bsm VDR Taq BHMT-02 BHMT-04...