• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. S

Prayer Tree: October-November-December 2014

Roots and branches, from different parts of the world, yet here together on this tree, sharing your prayers and healing wishes .... Here’s the Prayer Tree mat ...... a token of my thanks to each of you, for joining this group in a common cause.
  2. S

Chicken Soup for the Spirit

Although I have several more snippets to add here, the end of the year seems like a good time to wind up this thread. My thanks to those who have stopped by: to read, to reflect, to support. This last one is for you.
  3. S

Because it's that time of the year.......
  4. S

To all those celebrating Christmas: The peace and blessings of the Christ Child On you and your loved ones.
  5. S

....................................................... December 2014 ....................................................... @rosie26 @WillowJ @Gingergrrl @Misfit Toy List for this Prayer Tree (as at 1 December) Please include the following in your prayers: Rosie26 Justy WillowJ...
  6. S

Water the only cure

@SOC, the step refers to holding water in the body. I should have specified that this meant blood not the bladder. The carbs and salt help to retain the water in the body/blood for the required time and then the water is moved as waste to the bladder.
  7. S

Water the only cure

A long post. A few years ago, I faced problems when drinking water. I used to get a number of weird reactions and it really worried me. I thought I had developed an intolerance to water! My research led me to the watercure.com site and on to some coaches who introduced me to the watercure...
  8. S

....................................................... November 2014 ....................................................... @rosie26 @WillowJ @Gingergrrl @Misfit Toy Hi, I have been posting updates and tagging each of you, each time, with the list of names of those on the Prayer Tree. I...
  9. S

@Misfit Toy, Thanks for checking in .... It seems like a silence between posts .... as if nothing is happening ........but we are a small dedicated group of roots :) praying for those on our tree ... daily prayers .....with candles ....each praying in their own way. I do like your prayer for...
  10. S

Through the years, I’ve collected snippets in the form of quotes, poems, affirmations, prayers, reflections .....to help me cope with the not-so-good, the bad, and the ugly days that go with being ill. At various times, depending on the moods, they’ve offered me inspiration, courage, comfort...
  11. S

THE WILL OF GOD The will of God will never take you, Where the grace of God cannot keep you. Where the arms of God cannot support you, Where the riches of God cannot supply your needs, Where the power of God cannot endow you. The will of God will never take you, Where the spirit of God cannot...
  12. S

@rosie26 @WillowJ @Gingergrrl @Misfit Toy Updated List for this Prayer Tree (as at mid-October) Please include the following in your prayers: Rosie26 Justy WillowJ Gingergrrl Misfit Toy SeaShell Severe ME Sufferers around the World ME Cure Angels Thanks.
  13. S

Comment by 'SeaShell' in 'Detox Footbaths and Biofilm Busting Oil'

ahmo, For the past few years, I have seen the value of detox baths (body and feet) but I have been using the salts (Epsom, sea salt and soda bicarb). I haven't considered Activated Charcoal. Now reading this blog, I am thinking of trying charcoal foot baths.
  14. S

Voting over for Round 1 of Aviva contest.

Voted ..... Isn't there a way to have this thread as a temporary sticky ....... so it sits at the top of the thread list for the duration of the contest and can't be missed?