• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. joshi81

Myers Cocktail

heywood are you sure that the cause of it was the meyers cocktail? i mean what you had it is called rhabdomyolysis and it's tipical of the neuromuscular disorders/ myopathy.. if you also have the classical symptoms (as many of us here) like fatigue, maybe muscle soreness etc etc it would be wise...
  2. joshi81

Muscle Weakness- is this typical of ME/CFS?

i have it too muscle trembling on exertion.... have been tested for miopathy???
  3. joshi81

Borrelia: Sexual transmission

@Martial you are so kind and also very handsome if i can tell you (hope you're not homophobic ) and i really apreciate the answers you gave me here and in private. I understand your point of view but the doctor that should treat me will not recieve me until about one month so in the mean time...
  4. joshi81

@Daffodil hi you were positive to LTT? if yes hich were your scores? and did u run other test for lyme?
  5. joshi81

hi @Legolas interesting your post... which tests are positive for you? just the LTT or did u run also other tests ? were u positive to antibodies or westernblot? And DeMerlier put you on samento and banderol from the very start or you did course of Antibiotics too? And which are your symptoms...
  6. joshi81

Yes... that's was what i think too.. i now have this LTT test positive but i find it hard to link my main symptoms to borrelia because they are so atipical.... uff!!! Thanks Vale
  7. joshi81

argh... the new hiv... i was curious to ask you girls (and guys)... i often read that a tipical feature of lyme disease is that symptoms come and go and that they migrate through the body. I read this a lot of times and heard from a lot of doctors But chronic fatigue syndrome and fibromyalgia...
  8. joshi81

Comment by 'joshi81' in 'Pre-Lyme Treatment'

Vale you that went to KDM, i was talking to another girl yesterday about a point: do you know why KDM sometimes give abx and other times samento, banderol and company? is there a logic behind?
  9. joshi81

oh i see and what is the dose? is it expensive?
  10. joshi81

Hi Vale i'm glab you started a blog so we can follow your journey... can i ask you where did you buy the idroxo injection? i mean yoi go to the chemist and they prepare for you the predosed injection or how it work?
  11. joshi81

In Belgium to see Dr de Meirleir

hi @atoska i'm from rome too i sent you a message. Anyway, i had this LTT test positive but today i recieved my CD57+ and .... they were very high 530!!! What does it mean in your opinion? i was expecting a low score... instead it's very very high.... so confused...
  12. joshi81

Thanls valentijn!! @serg1942 you too are positive to lyme? you ran just the LTT test or also other? hat were the results on your LTT? Did you score your CD57? and what came back? i had CD57 tested few days ago maybe tomorrow i'll have the results and it would be another piece of the puzzle. Are...
  13. joshi81

Hi @Valentijn ! i too had a LTT test at Infectolab and came back positive..a bit "more positive" than yours .. i attach the image in this message. The thing i did not understand is: you resulted positive just fo 1 out of 3 parameters on LTT test , are you sure that it is considered positive...
  14. joshi81

Olympic Skier beat Lyme Disease

Hi alexandru, wich testdi u run which came back postive?
  15. joshi81

Paquito you can phone to his secretary to take an appointment 040 3992056 that's her number.
  16. joshi81

Need help with methylation and detox SNP analysis

Hi the thing do not understand is this, yoi told to have high ammonia which caused peripheral neuropathy... but... your paleo diet, full of meat, eggs and vegetables from the cabbage family (at least in amy yasko's opinion) is the worst you can do for high ammonia in particular because of your...
  17. joshi81

Hi Ren i used it for 3 month, i didn't notce any effect maybe u should have done it longer but i had to do tests so i had to quit for a while
  18. joshi81

Ps: which tests di u run and came back positive for you (if you are diagniosed woth lyme?
  19. joshi81

Hi paquito maybe we just e-mailed time ago if you are the one who had Pyroluria .. nayway, i'm from Rome and the doctor i'm talking about is Dr Trevisan in Trieste
  20. joshi81

Oh interesting.... i was concerned about them because they are a lab which is specialized in these infections and i was kind of afraid they overdiagnosed people...
  21. joshi81

@Sushi but wait a minute, did u run the LTT test? if yes do you remember the values you got? there are 3 parameters tested in LTT test and all 3 should be lower than 2 mine were the first one 6 and the other ones both 5
  22. joshi81

yes i know that a negative PCR does not mean that i am negative i do them just to see what comes out... i wrote to her anyway (to the girl of the movie) to ask which kind of test did she run which were positive and allow her to be diagnosed with lyme...hope in her answer
  23. joshi81

i made it through a lab here in italy so the lab made everything, here we have an association which is CFS-friendly and relies on a lab which help us to make tests not available in italy. I want to double check too because i really do not know what reliability has the LTT test, i am planning to...
  24. joshi81

i have get yesterday my LTT test from infectolab in germany and it says i am positive to lyme ...now i'm going to do other test to have a confirm but it seems that i should start this battle... and again let's start one more time to research and research and research becaus eit's not that easy...
  25. joshi81

which symptoms methylation made disappear for you?

i am also going gluten free but i don't see any changes...but i think the ones who tell that you should stay months gluten free eve 1 year si i try my best to stay as long as i can gluten free , just to try and see what happen but...guys it's a pain in the a... i am in italy..imagine that good...
  26. joshi81

Here is my 23and me results mthylation and detox can you give advices?

thanks @Helen the point is that ben lynch says that a singel mutation of 1298 is not a big deal...but i was in contact with jamie horn (you can find her on google) which follows the guidelines of dr rawling which got better after methylfolate and methylcobalamine supplementation and she was...
  27. joshi81

Thanks Valentijn and helen. @Helen what do you mean by saying that "Adrenalin that doesn´t break down normally is also a common problem. Maybe you have some experience of that" What symptoms does it cause? At the moment my problems are pretty neuromuscular: twitching, widespread muscle...
  28. joshi81

Royal Jelly Sublingual works well - A recommendation

do you take capsules? not the fresh one?
  29. joshi81

@caledonia @Critterina @Valentijn could you give an opinion? thanks :)
  30. joshi81

which symptoms methylation made disappear for you?

hi @ahmo also for you improved the muscular symptoms? cool! which brand of mb12 are you taking?