• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. B

Women: change in your periods when starting MethylB12?

After starting the methylation protocol I had continuous light spotting also between my cycle. I also have a copper T, but do not normally have this problem. It went away when I stopped the protocol.
  2. B

Low back pain, nausea, stomach cramps, no appetite

I have done Freddd's protocol also after developing CFS. In my opinion taking large doses of these vitamins are not at all safe during pregnancy (or actually ever other than for a short time to build up a vitamin/mineral that is stored). I also experienced wonderful things and improvements...
  3. B

Low potassium and folate deficiency/insufficincy symptoms decision tree - Beta

Freddd, I seem to have that donut hole effect of folate insufficiency. Two weeks ago, I started your program as you recommended (I had just developed many symptoms of chronic fatigue and an alternative DAN doctor recommended B12 and I ended up using your recommended protocol), but after a...