• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. I

Bififlor forte and B12

Thank you for your reply I dont know alot about this. I will then have my b12 shots in a smaller amounts. Im gonna try this lithium orotate next time I order from iherb.
  2. I

Bififlor forte and B12

Hello I was ordering bififlor forte on the internet and it takes a few days to ship to Iceland. Is this something that need to be kept in refrigdirator. Will it be okey when I will receive it. And if not can I just buy some probiotics. Another thing I got prescribtions for b12 10 mg 2x a week...
  3. I

Lyme

So it would be interesting to ask your doctor if the test used on you would recognize the garinii strain or type. He tested me for borrelia burgdorferi is that not just one type or?
  4. I

Lyme

Yes and Sushi what does it means that there are over 100 strains of Lyme. I am not sure what strains means tried to translate it but came something weird. How many types of borellia do we have. More than these two garinii and burgdorferi. Sorry all my dumb questions I just dont know nothing...
  5. I

Lyme

Okey now I am finally understanding this, I was tested for borrelia burgdorferi wich you find mainly in north america and can be found in Europe. I was on the other hand not tested for borrelia garinii wich you find in Europe. He was talking about this in the conversation I had with him but I...
  6. I

Lyme

What should I think, do I have lyme or not. I think it is important for me to know.
  7. I

Lyme

Okey I got the results from Infectolab and I realised that I already got them just did not see them. Anyway the results are negative. Meirleir had that results when I talked to him and he says that everything indicates that I have lyme.
  8. I

Lyme

How did you know I was from Iceland? I will wait for the results from the infectolab and see what it says. I will let you know.
  9. I

Lyme

I got tested with Meirleir. I am not sure I got lyme but Meirleir thinks I have it. I dont understand any of this ZONP BART Bartonella henselae IgG Negative Negative BORG Borrelia burgdorferi EIA IgG Negative Negative BORM Borrelia burgdorferi EIA IgM Negative Negative QFIG...
  10. I

Lyme

Hello I got results that I most likely have lyme. The one thing I was sure of is that I did not have lyme. I am not beleiving this. I got sick after flue how can that be lyme. We dont have lyme in my country and when I have been travelling I have been going where I am in the swimmingpool all...
  11. I

Results from dr. Meirleir

Okey Sushi I did not know that, I am pleased to hear that I get a summarized report from him and can book another phone appointment with him.
  12. I

GCMAF - How to get it

Thanks Sushi, I will talk to you if I will need it. I talk to Meirleir on Thursday
  13. I

Results from dr. Meirleir

I got the results from Meirleir and have no clue what they mean. Is there someone here who can help me. Should I put the abnormalties here, to much to write everyting or I could send you an email. I have a phone appointment thursday and would like to know something before I talk to Meirleir.
  14. I

GCMAF - How to get it

Hello I wanted to ask you if I can get GCMAF in any other way than on the website gcfam.eu. In my contry you can not order a medicin on the internet except it is a legal pharmacy website wich this website is not. Can I order it through some pharmasie website. And also I want to know if it is...
  15. I

Results from Meirleir

Thanks for this link, this is the test I took, was stool sample and some liquid stirred together. It also says that this could be beginning of cancer. I want you to know that i am not scared of anything. I have been sick for three years and I just want to get some answers so I can begin some...
  16. I

Results from Meirleir

Thank you very much for your reply and your speculation. I just want to know something about this because I have a phone appointment with Meirleir in oktober that takes mayby about 15 minutes and this is just one result so I am not sure if I can ask everything I want. That is why I want to...
  17. I

Results from Meirleir

My iron status have been fine through the years, I should mabey ask my doktor in Iceland to check it now. No I have not been tested for anemia and I dont know if it is possible to test it here in Iceland. I did read this you put in here but I wasnt sure if this applied with me because it says...
  18. I

Results from Meirleir

Hello I got some results from my blood tests with Meirleir and it says that my transferrin is positive but is supposed to be negative. Dose anyone know what that means.