• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

10th International IiME ME Conference 29 May 2015

Sasha

Fine, thank you
Save the date! This is always a superb conference. For those who can't attend, it's possible to pre-order a recording of the whole thing on DVD.

I'd like to see more US researchers attending. European and even Oz ones already go and although a few US scientists have been, I think it would be good to see more. There's nothing like being in the same room to get the ideas flowing, progress made and collaborations set up.

http://conf.investinme.me.uk/Documents/IIMEC10/IIMEC10 Leaflet.pdf

Nicely designed poster this year!

I'd like to see more US researchers attending. European and even Oz ones already go and although a few US scientists have been, I think it would be good to see more.

IIMEC9/2014 - Mady Hornig, James Baraniuk, Maureen Hanson, Dan Peterson, Andy Kogelnik, David Kaufman

IIMEC8/2013 - Dan Peterson, Andy Kogelnik, Rakib Rayhan, Linda Tannenbaum, Andy Kogelnik, Isabel Barao

IIMEC7/2012 - Mady Hornig, James Baraniuk, Dan Peterson, Andy Kogelnik, Noel Rose, Stephen Miller, Connie Knox, Monica Carson, Gunnar Gottschalk

IIMEC6/2011 - David Bell, Andy Kogelnik, John Chia, James Baraniuk, Judy Mikovits, Hillary Johnson

IIMEC5/2010 - Nora Chapman, Paul Cheney, Lenny Jason, Nancy Klimas, Annette Whittemore, Judy Mikovits, Brigitte Huber

IIMEC4/2009 - Annette Whittemore, Garth Nicholson, Dan Peterson, John Chia, Judy Mikovits, Hillary Johnson

IIMEC3/2008 - Lenny Jason, Martin Lerner, John Chia, Judy Mikovits

IIMEC2/2007 - Annette Whittemore, Judy Mikovits, Dan Peterson, Byron Hyde (Canada), Martin Pall

Last edited: