• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

$5 off iherb code

WillowJ

คภภเє ɠรค๓թєl
lol, I will join the party. my iherb code which any first-time customer can use is WNR209 ; like tania said it will get $10 off an order of $40 or more and $5 off an order of less than that.

It will give some small amount [of their marketing budget, as I understand it - not based on the amounts of others' orders] to my account and smaller amount to Heaps' account, because I used his code on my first order.

I think it'd be pretty cool if we had a PR code instead of all our own codes. It probably isn't much what we might get individually, but together it might be a substantial amount. Or if one tier went to us and one to PR, or something like that.

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
i wonder if someone like a moderator approached iherb for a discount code for PR members if they would give us one, part of the discount is for us and a small donation to PR, PR would be well funded then??

Rolo

Too ill to twist
lol, I will join the party. my iherb code which any first-time customer can use is WNR209 ; like tania said it will get $10 off an order of $40 or more and $5 off an order of less than that.

If there's a party, I will join to. :lol: My iherb code is VQW773

Regards, Rolo

Gypsy

I have a couple discount codes for supplement stores....HealthDesigns and Swansonvitamins. Would it be OK for me to post them in my profile? I have an Iherb one also but it looks like there are already plenty of those.

Gypsy

Thanks, I'm not seeing any place to put them in my profile except the "status" area, or I could make them my signature? Dont want to break any rules.

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
Or you can put them on your chat status as most of them are limited time. Or on your status on your profile page.

Sushi

I love IHerb products, the best source of bath & beauty for me. You are welcome to use discount code PIW988 to get 10$ off from the total.