• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

In Memory of Daniel Strenge.

Kati

Patient in training
Daniel Strenge.png

Rest in Peace Daniel Strenge. May your death not be in vain.
Anyone knew him?

http://wjon.com/daniel-t-strenge-31-sartell-2/

Funeral services will be 10:30AM Saturday, December 27, 2014 at Celebration Lutheran Church in Sartell for Daniel Strenge who died Wednesday after a long, painful, and courageous battle with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome

Memorials are preferred in lieu of flowers for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome research given to the family or through GoFundMe.com/dts_cfs.

Last edited by a moderator:

NK17

My heart goes out to the family of this young man.
I'm looking forward to the day when ME will be a fully recognized, funded, studied and treated major disease.
A great part of PWME's suffering is man-made and that's what hurts the most.
Another brave soldier has lost the double battle against ME and the mortal sin of ignorance and neglect.

maryb

iherb code TAK122
Its just too sad, wasted wasted life, all that talent, intelligence, most respected and most likely to succeed. What a lovely young man he sounded. His parents must be devastated. the cruelty of this disease is overwhelming.

Ecoclimber

Gingergrrl

I am so sorry to hear this and always so saddened by these threads :cry:. May the memory of Daniel Strenge be a blessing to his family and friends and some day there will be a cure and no one else will have to die like this. Rest in peace, Daniel.

*GG*

Do we not have a memorial thread on PR for those who have past away from this disease.

For those that wish, there is the GoFundME link provided by Kina would be great way to show appreciation for the family from the ME/CFS community
Personal condolences can made at this site
http://www.williamsdingmann.com/ObituaryDisplay.aspx?ID=8876

Not sure if it is online, but National CFIDS based in Massachussetts has a memorial to those who passed, via their newsletter.

GG

Lissa4811

20 year CFS/Lyme/fibro(?) warrior
This is beyond upsetting :cry:
I didn't know him but I feel like I did. I read his story and it is identical to my own. Both high school athletes, born in St Paul and only a couple years apart. Both forced to live the same nightmare, never getting any answers. Seems he was a very smart and talented young man with so much potential. Every time I hear of someone with CFS passing away it makes me so angry. What does it take for CFS to be taken seriously? How many more amazing people have to pay with their life because of the ignorance of society and the medical community? How many more people have to say goodbye to loved ones after watching them suffer so helplessly?
Rest in peace, Dan. I hope the next world treats you better than this one did. You will be missed, and never be forgotten.<3