• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Anybody Here Know the Tarot?

Dreambirdie

work in progress
Hi Allie, Thanks for checking in and pulling that card for me. It's a good reminder.
I have been down for the count the past 2 days, with a nasty MCS reaction, and pulled these 3 cards for myself:

Tarot 12 20 11.jpg

Then I pulled these 3 cards for you.

Allie 12 20.jpg

I have no idea how to read them....? Will have to look them up and let it stew a while.
If anyone else has ideas, I'd love to hear them.

allyann

First your cards,

There is something that you are striving to achieve on a relationship level and I am getting the vibe it is to do with family. This will take some inner power to achieve. I sense the need to hold your tongue and not get involved. The harmony you are wishing for will be achieved.

Dreambirdie

work in progress
Hi Allie--

My family are a distant memory to me at this point, as I have no contact with the ones that remain. In that sense "harmony" has already been achieved. So I am not sure how to interpret your reading...? I do have a niece and nephew whom I would like to meet some time, but that will definitely not be possible until they are adults.

AS FOR YOUR CARDS... My sense is that the chariot has something to do with a bit of apprehensiveness regarding your upcoming delivery, but also a will and determination to get through it all and deal with any problems that come up along the way. The Daughter of Cups (Brigid) is a female energy that is peaceful and is known for having strength of character. The Son of Stones (Chief Seattle) is a spokesperson for the connectedness of all creatures in the web of life, someone who has the bigger picture and thinks ahead to the effects his actions have on the next seven generations. Those could be qualities in yourself that you can call on, or others outside of you who represents those kind of energies.

I imagine that bringing a new life into this world would make you think deeply about your place in the universe. It's such a primal experience. I hope it all goes well, and that you have a lot of love and support through the process.

allyann

Thanks for your interpretation DM, it is similar to what I saw in them. These card have such fantastic imagery in them. The Daughter of Cups has such a maternal protective quality. In the Chariot, the woman standing fast on top of the Arc in the blistering weather shows great strength of character. The Son of stones shows great presence and wisdom and again has a strong message of protection.

I would have to say I am more nervous about the upcoming birth than apprehensive but these cars have definately given me a lot of strength

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Nielk

Thanks for your interpretation DM, it is similar to what I saw in them. These card have such fantastic imagery in them. The Daughter of Cups has such a maternal protective quality. In the Chariot, the woman standing fast on top of the Arc in the blistering weather shows great strength of character. The Son of stones shows great presence and wisdom and again has a strong message of protection.

I would have to say I am more nervous about the upcoming birth than apprehensive but these cars have definately given me a lot of strength

Allyan,

You will do fine with the delivery and you will be such a great mother! You are so nurturing and intuitive.
Your unborn child is so lucky to have you as a mother. We are all rooting for you. I'm all excited about the
upcoming event.

Dreambirdie

work in progress
Hey Allie--

I am having an intuition that you may need to beef up on as much protein as you can in the next weeks before the delivery. Chicken soup, liver, lamb, and especially beef bone broth, which is very nourishing. http://www.westonaprice.org/food-features/broth-is-beautiful

I even got an image of protein powder of some kind... like whey powder, or that Ultra Clear Sustain that Metagenics makes. My mind keeps saying PROTEIN for ALLIE.

Does this ring any bells?

Dreambirdie

work in progress
Hi Allie--

I pulled a card for you this morning: The HIGH PRIESTESS, which I experience as the card of intuitive inward-looking vision. I imagine you are needing that to gather energy for the upcoming birth.

How are you doing?

maj02.jpg

allyann

Hi Dreambirdie, thanks for thinking of me.

I am not so good at the moment. Been in pre-labour for the past two days and I am now finding it hard to get any energy. Went to hospital last night, but unfortunately we have had three public holidays in a row, I have to wait until tomorrow morning before I can see my obstetrician to see if she will speed things up.

High priestess - feeling this could be asking me to to use my communication skills to ask my angels and spirit guides to help me more during the pending birth. I will do a meditation handing over the pain to them tonight.

Dreambirdie

work in progress
WOW, Allie! You are already in pre-labour. I will keep you in my thoughts and send good vibes your way.

I pulled THE SUN for you this morning, which gives me a good feeling. There is confidence and strength in you, more than you know. You are approaching the end of one journey, and the beginning of another.

maj19.jpg

leela

Hi Allie,

Sending you love and strength too!

I pulled this card for you today:
hrw9.jpg

which I see as related to that other card I pulled for you--you are very strong in your resolve to protect and know your truth, especially as it pertains to your own body and the feminine. Your husband appears to be very steadfast in his protection of you and your inner sovereignty. Though some may try to sway you from your truth, you have full awareness, and you have the strength and support to remain unwavering.

Nielk

Hi Ally,

Sorry I don't have tarot cards o I can't pull one for you but, I want to send you well wishes.
May angels and cosmic powers surround you while you are in labor and delivery. I am sending vibes of strength (whatever I have to give) to pull you up at this time.
Thinking of you,

Nielk

allyann

Thanks Dreambirdie, Leela and Neilk,

Things have stopped now so it appears I still have a way to go. Thank you for sending your love and strength to me, I have needed it as I am already so exhausted I was a blubbering mess this morning.

At least my obstertrician got to see that and she can see that I can't last for long periods in labour. She thinks it could be another week or two before I am ready to induce.

Thanks again for all your thoughts, Allie

CJB

Great thread! For any of you who would like to begin to learn about the cards and possible interpretations and spreads but have no $ to buy cards or energy to study, a great on-line site is http://www.micheleknight.co.uk/psychic/free-readings/

You can choose a single card, a three-card spread or a 12-card Celtic Cross spread.

Allie - congrats on your pregnancy and upcoming birth. Wishing you all of the best.

CJB

Great thread! For any of you who would like to begin to learn about the cards and possible interpretations and spreads but have no $ to buy cards or energy to study, a great on-line site is http://www.micheleknight.co.uk/psychic/free-readings/

You can choose a single card, a three-card spread or a 12-card Celtic Cross spread.

Allie - congrats on your pregnancy and upcoming birth. Wishing you all of the best.

allyann

Still going! It has been really hot.here - 40C (over 100F) so been to a friends place who has a pool.

My blood pressure has been up so now on medication for that. Will be induced next Monday if I don't go before hand.

How are you?

Nielk

Ally,

Wishing you good luck and health for you and the baby!
I want to hear great news from you soon.
Keep cool.

Nielk

Nielk

CJB,

Thank you so much for this link: http://www.micheleknight.co.uk/psychic/free-readings/

I have been playing with it. For today, I pulled the SUN 19 card and I love the explanation given.
I don't know how to copy the card here but here is the explanation:

HARMONY

The Sun is such a brilliant and happy card it indicates hope and pleasure for the future. You desire happiness and security and is willing to work towards that goal. It is a card of achievement and enjoyment.