• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Anybody Here Know the Tarot?

leela

It's Tuesday in Oz! We are holding our breath....
Allie, holding the best best best for You and the Tiny One and the Stalwart Husband.

:)
~leela

leela

Oh, of course, that makes more sense! (Day 5 of migraine today--not been thinking or seeing straight!)

Still, that's a long time to hold out breath! ;)

:hug: Holding you in light
~leela

Dreambirdie

work in progress
Hi Allie--You are probably otherwise preoccupied... but I just want you to know I am thinking about you and sending loving thoughts your way. I hope all went smoothly for you with the delivery, and that you and baby are resting and recovering well. And btw, I picked the STAR for you this morning. I will leave it up to you to be with that image and let it shine on you. :hug:

maj17.jpg

allyann

Hey guys, I'm having a rough trot at the moment, now got an infection in the uterus and I'm crashing big time. I don't have the energy to pull some cards and read them myself.

If any of you are up to pulling a couple of cards for me I'd appreciate it.

Thanks Al

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Nielk

Hey guys, I'm having a rough trot at the moment, now got an infection in the uterus and I'm crashing big time. I don't have the energy to pull some cards and read them myself.

If any of you are up to pulling a couple of cards for me I'd appreciate it.

Thanks Al

Hi Ally,

So sorry you are having complications on top of having just given birth and your illness. I don't have tarot cards but I do have a prayerbook and will pray for you today
sending you wishes of wellbeing, healing and strength. I know it's almost impossible to rest with a newborn but, if at all possible, you need to rest your body. It needs to recuperate from the delivery, especially Cesarean delivery. (I have had 4of them so i know a little about it). Now with this infection, it is imperative that you rest!

I hope you recover very soon,
Nielk

Dreambirdie

work in progress
Hi Allie--

So sorry to hear you have an infection to deal with. I am sending healing thoughts your way.

I pulled the Chariot and the Empress (using only the major arcana). The Chariot feels like a card having to do with using willpower to overcome fear and push forward on the journey. The Empress is about nurturing, which seems like an appropriate thing to do in this case. Please take very good care of yourself. :hug:

maj07.jpg

the-empress.jpg

CJB

Very cool DB!! I always think of the Chariot as a "wild ride" - notice there are no reins!! And that sounds like what you're facing, Ally. And of course, The Empress, is all about motherhood, nurturing, etc. Hang in there, Ally.

leela

Hi Allie,
hrc3.jpg

I am amazed that each card I have pulled on your behalf speaks so strongly to the feminine, and in particular to the sovereignty and power of the feminine.

What I see in this card is the urging and total reliability of remaining in complete reliance on your inner power..
The combinatory powers of wisdom, intuition, and faith, mind, body and spirit--the vast omniscient omnipotent beneficial power that you already are at your core, that has remained "secret" for so long, that knows how to bring life, that is the very space in which life displays itself.

You already know what you need, and do not need to "think it out". You are already totally empowered to take the perfect action, and already know what that is. Allow the fear, worry, upset to be exactly as it is, no need to do anything about it, while keeping your focus on the profoundly powerful Self that is already You. This is accomplished
by simply relaxing for a brief moment, again and again, whenever you remember. Relax and rest, moment by moment, and let your inner power reveal what you already know.

You are deeply and richly connected with timeless wisdom, and the simple act of relaxing amidst all the afflictive states will help you recognise this connection.

Hang in there, Allie. You are very very wise and powerful. Your job is only to recognise this, you need only recognise it, and don't need to rely on the unreliable things like worry, fear, or uncertainty. Rely on your true nature which is unimaginably vast and pure. Rely on the wisdom and experience that is already within you, the wisdom and experience of countless women who came before you and will come after you. This is the true magic, the intricately connected web of wisdom that transcends space and time that you are innately and inseparably a part of.

:hug:

Sending you so much love, and wishing you the swiftest and most perfect healing. So sorry to hear you are having to go through this. May it resolve quickly and without incident.

allyann

Thank you Neilk, Dreambirdie, CJB, and Leela, your support means so much to me.

I think you are all spot on. I need you be using that inner strength and intuition to help me through at the moment and relaxation and meditation is helping that. Since I got pregnant a lot of my intuition has fallen into the background. I now need to work on bringing it back to the foreground.

I also know that I have been getting really frustrated with the continual medical issues I have faced. I could handle the CFS issues but the fibroid, pre cancerous cervical cyst, high blood pressure, caesar, and now infection have taken their toll on my willpower to keep picking myself up. If it wasn't for my beautiful boy I would really find it hard to keep fighting.

Thanks also for listening

Al

Dreambirdie

work in progress
I hear you, Allie. So sorry that you are dealing with so much crap right now.

Be good to yourself. HANG IN THERE! And remember we are here for you.

allyann

Hi Dreambirdie, Nielk, and Leila.

It has been a while since i have been on the forums as I have been spending my energy reserve on Callan. Hope you are all well.

I have started to get my intuition back. Pulled out the queen of swords today. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1335883148.865900.jpg

CJB

Hi! It's been awhile. I love this Queen. I like to think of Swords as clarity. Hope this means you've got a handle on your life at the moment! Good to see you.

Dreambirdie

work in progress

CJB

Funny that you also drew the Queen of Swords. Funny also that you said you were spinning your wheels and you drew the Chariot.

allyann

Drew the seven of wands today and it definitely describes where I am at. I seem to be always fighting for acceptance from family, friends and insurance companies

w7s.gif

taniaaust1

I didnt know this thread was here (or maybe I did and forgot it).

I did a second reading for myself the other day (and asked for a focus on it to be clearer about a decision Im trying to make on moving or not and also for more clarity about a guy who was appearing on a spread I did a couple of days earlier thou i didnt put much focus on that.. mostly the house decision).....

and are so happy about it as Im actually getting very positive readings for a change :D

I layed the cards out in a Celtic Cross spread a couple of days ago.
Position 1 (present situation or very soon to come)- Four of swords which spoke about stability and contentment (I have been feeling much better emotionally late then I have been previously. Many things are going well.. many of the issues I had about my home environment have sorted out eg the neighbour issues)

Position 2 (obstacles now or soon to come) - Five of swords ..too radical in thoughts and actions and was about how Ive been magnifying my issues out of proportion (I agree with that as Ive been completely freaked out over having to choose to move and whether I should or not.. maybe my fears of house still being mold affected are not founded?).

Position 3 (strong influence on the now) -The Wheel of Fortune. but it was a warning about change and said that that change would be for the worst. "look before you leap". (so I guess that answers the question I had which I wanted answered in this spread about should I move or not).

Position 4 (the behind me affecting now) - The World. The world at my feet, I can reap what Ive sown. Project completion (things are working out right now around so many situations, home etc.. Ive put in a lot of work in the past and its all finallly sorting out)

Position 5 (past affecting the future)- Ace of Wands. Opportunity, bright future.. new beginnings, Birth (I have a grandson due in 2 weeks)

Position 6 (within the next 6mths)- The Star. "wishing on a star" desires coming true. New awareness. It may indicate financial gain.. I cant see that happening thou unless I got inheritance if my nanna passed away so logically Ithink in line with the other cards its indicating that things are going to be working out more for me. Yippee :D

Position 7 (my personality influence)- Queen of Wands. Mature, wise, strong willed, stubborn (hahaha yeah I agree with that at least I have a great side of my personality casting a strong influence over me. I feel strong and capable in this personality).

Position 8 (home/family life, deep relationships)- 3 of Pentacles. Possibly of money gain (so could tie in with card in position 6). Positive family/friend/neighbour dealings (maybe this card too was refering to the young dark guy I had come into my last reading twice.. that guy lives close to my home and has started doing my lawns..... and he's single!!)

Position 9 (Hopes and Fears). King of Pentacles. It thou is negative..and a warning. Beware of older dark man who is vicious and corrupt. Danger and peril throu this person. (this one has me confused.. thou interestingly on the same day I did this reading a close friend who fits that description perfectly (he is how the card describes), came into my life again.. thou Ive no idea why he'd appear in my hopes and fears.. I know Im not at any risk of him as long as I always treat him right). ahh i know.. he's contacted me again declaring his love for me again.. I guess I will have to beware of him some if I start to get involved in a new relationship with another as he could purposely try to stuff it up for me.

Position 10 (culimination/final result). 6 of Pentacles- warning about being handicapped by material greed.. (umm one of several reasons Im wanting to move is that Im not viewing my house as good enough... paint is peeling from the ceiling in 3 rooms.. and I'd like to live in a nicely painted house..hence had some influence over me wanting to move. The guy if I moved away.. IF he is the one the previous reading cards were refering too.. If I move I'd be moving away from him.

(this is so funny that Im considering a neighbourhood guy into this stuff as we've only spoken a few times and neither of us has expressed an interest and I dont even know if Im interested in him.. but yeah..the cards of previous reading described him and he's the only new guy ive met recently).