• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Beginner's Guide to Toxic Mold

student

So many of us were fighting it – on end. And there was hardly a chance for winning!! We better start discussing, why that is. In the nitty gritty things of daily handeling the mold. What would have helped the Newbees most…

My opinion: You can try wash, (hover) or clean 3 to 5 times and you begin to be somewere else. Handeling the mold house can be so difficult. (Let me try to put this into figures: Lets say your cleasing could bring Mold down to about 20%. Another GO could lower that perhabs towards 4%. In this fight it is crutial to only have traces left. Than only a third attempt would have a small chance to bring down the numbers to the 0.8% Margin.) This is how purifications could be aimed at in our industrial world, - NO? Teach yourself to go through the same proceses again-and again. This was the first key for the much more effective fight in my house.
See http://paradigmchange.me/beginners/
http://paradigmchange.me/wp/three-physicians1/
what other resources are your good starters…
- What I do miss, is the good and easy dummi‘s advice to: Wach hands, and shoes. perhabs wash clothes… Maybe we could establish the most early „You are the spread!“ –Cleaning-guide-thinking. Help me in this. That kind of advice, given in very simplistic terms could work miracles in daily cross contaminations.

regards ;) STUDENT
- My three times -thinking: Befor the eating and medications, sleep…
Wash hands 3 times – first rinse. 2.) Than good clean garden earth. Rub that in, dust that off outside when dried after 3 min. put soap on dry hands. I scrab that with WC paper. Than wash. (3. Do again the No 2 scrub).
- Similar: 3 times – 3 Fingers of right hand cleaning. (short – just with soap)