• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Best brand to buy for methylb12 and Adb12 please

gu3vara

Hi,

I wonder what is the most effective brand (i guess i'll purchased on iherb if available...) of both methyl ans adenosyl b12

My methylb12 tablets here has expired 12 months ago, do you think it's still active? Would save me some bucks!

Thanks!

minkeygirl

But I Look So Good.
I have a sticky on my computer with that information, but not sure if from Freddd. From here for sure.

Methylcobalamin: Enzymatic Therapy B-12 Infusion 1000mcg/1mg, or CountryLife 5000mcg/5mg, #6304 (as you noted above)

Adenosylcobalamin: Anabol Naturals Dibencozide

L-carnitine Fumarate (LCF): Doctor's Best

Methylfolate: Solgar Folate (as Metafolin)

Some use Source Naturals Dibencozide for the AD12. If you look around there are a lot of threads about this.

Living Dead

Hi,
My methylb12 tablets here has expired 12 months ago, do you think it's still active? Would save me some bucks!

Thanks!
Your expired tablets are probably perfectly fine as long as they were stored in a closed box out of direct sunlight. My tablets that are expiring now boosted my B12 levels on blood tests over a period of only 14 days (i was deficient). My doctor seemed genuinely surprised that they would work so quickly (or at all) as he had recommended shots.

The brand I use is jarrows sublinguals 1000 ug. They come in a black box. Do not leave the box open or leave the tables out of the box as I read they will degrade into cyano-b12. I keep the box in a cupboard for good measure. You don't want to let the dark force escape! ;)

Critterina

Is the Anabol Naturals still the preferred brand here? I read something about a formulation change.

Personally, I use the Source Naturals. I couldn't stand all the filler in the Anabols capsule hanging out in my cheek for hours. Blaaaah!

Is the Anabol Naturals still the preferred brand here? I read something about a formulation change.

Personally, I use the Source Naturals. I couldn't stand all the filler in the Anabols capsule hanging out in my cheek for hours. Blaaaah!
Hello,
I am looking into getting Dibencozide but I am having a hard time finding out if these brands contain gluten. Would you mind checking your bottle to see if there is gluten contained in the Source Naturals? I am also wondering about the form it comes in and using it sublingually...or cheekly? :) Do you pocket the capsule whole or do you open it up?
Tina

I'm swearing by Swanson Ultra B12 available on Amazon UK very affordable too.

arr, I see you are spending "bucks" you must be in the USA.