• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Can dental injections cause a crash?

Kati

Patient in training
Pain after a bad root canal lasted a couple days to a week for me and subsided. That one tooth gave the dentist a whole lot of trouble as it bled and bled, so it took a bit longer for the root to heal.

It would depend on how bad the problem was- and whether there were complications.

Worth noting about the NO. I also read other people had a seizure from it, pass out, etc. Though they dont have cfs.
I thought twilight anesthesia is a good option. But the NO thing questioned me.

Johnmac

I know nothing about epinephrine, sorry.

But installing or replacing amalgam fillings can definitely stir up mercury, which makes its way through your saliva & mouth mucosal membrane into your bloodstream, organs & brain. Even when removal is done 'safely' this often seems to occur to some degree.

Dr Cutler, the expert on mercury chelation, began his research after getting amalgam fillings caused his health to collapse. (He eventually fixed it by devising a protocol for removing the mercury from the body - which has subsequently helped thousands of people.)