1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
The Chronic Fatigue Initiative and Interview with Mady Hornig
In a follow-up article to the recent IACFS/ME conference presentation in San Francisco, and after speaking at length with Dr. Mady Hornig, 'searcher' delves deeper into the impressive work being completed by the Chronic Fatigue Initiative, and focuses in on those cytokine results ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

CFIDS Association of America newsletter - Summer 2013

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS News' started by Bob, Aug 21, 2013.

1. Bob

Bob

England, UK
  2. heapsreal

heapsreal iherb 10% discount code OPA989,

australia (brisbane)
    Your finding some interesting stuff Bob, keep it up.
    beaker and Bob like this.
  3. beaker

beaker CFS/ME 1986

USA
    Thank you Bob for bringing this to my attention. I do get emails, but I don't always read them. Goes w/ the territory, eh?
    One comment I have on all the work they are doing-- rests w/ the bio-bank they have developed.
    I'm still a bit sketchy and not fully confident with what criteria they used to collect samples.
    I must admit, that comes from my vague memory of what I reviewed at the time it was being started.
    Does anyone have the criteria handy ? I know I could dig, it would be an energy saver if someone has easily available.
    If not, dig I shall.

Thanks.

See more popular forum discussions.