• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Contest for Emerge Australia

WillowJ

คภภเє ɠรค๓թєl
We can vote here:
http://www2.redbackconferencing.com.au/charity-spotlight-vote

1st Place - $500.00
2nd Place - $350.00
3rd Place - $150.00

Only 3 charities are listed, and all 3 will be in the sponsor's quarterly newsletter, as best as I can understand it. I couldn't find any actual rules but it seems to accept a daily vote. (The emerge newsletter had said to "vote often")

Thanks to Tom Kindlon for noticing this one.

Anne

Voted!

Does anyone know more about Emerge? (Before I spread the word and ask people to vote I'd like to have some more background)

Anne

I guess what I'm after is: are they pure biomedical (and not the kind of charity which might support CBT/GET studies or Lightning Process)?

Little Bluestem

All Good Things Must Come to an End
Voted and will continue to do so daily as long as the contest lasts. Does anyone know how long that will be? It says this is done on a quarterly basis, so it this contest January - March?

frenchtulip

I am voting daily. The site says we can vote from November to February. I guess voting ends on January 31st.

Anne, it would probably be a good idea to unpin this thread. I don't know how to do that.