• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Dancing with the Devil?: bad news for patients.

Countrygirl

http://diaryofabenefitscrounger.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/new-job.html?spref=tw

Diary of a Benefits' Scrounger.

And so to the point. From today, I will be responsible for making sure that as many of those improvements are made during this period of change and pause as possible. MAXIMUS have asked me to be their Head of Customer Experience, and it seems, have given me fairly free reign to devise a strategy to bring about a wide range of improvements to the service from a customer perspective.
The job covers all aspects of customer experience and the easiest thing I can do is copy the job description below. I hope anyone I've already lost to explosions of horror might at least take a look at it and imagine me doing the job. It is not insignificant in scope.

Do read the comments!

What do you think?

Naive and nutralised? :( Bad news for those of us in the UK, I think!

Probably very naive. It doesn't sound like the position holds any power to actually change anything, and it probably comes with a fat paycheck and a non-disclosure clause in the contract.

At the very least she needs to go over the employment contract with a fine-toothed comb (and a lawyer), and object to anything which impacts her ability to advocate at all. If MAXIMUS is truly interested in improving their performance, they won't object to any advocacy. Otherwise she's just being bought off to shut her up.

Last edited:

SilverbladeTE

lol always a f' dirty cover up in the UK
divide and conquer
buy into the System, so you will slowly drown in it even if you are decent, or end up protecting your privilege and pension if you are not

You CANNOT fix the UK's system from inside, it's designed to be utterly corrupt and dirty and many layers to prevent change and exposure.
Whole damn thing needs put to the torch.

Westminster and indeed the whole damn "Square Mile", the City of Westminster Corporation, should be left a gutted radioactive shell like the Hiroshima dome, a monument for the centuries as a warming of the evil, greed, treachery and stupidity of Mankind's leaders.
If any of you think that's crazy, you simply have no damn idea what those vermin have done over the past 250 years and are still doing and have gotten worse.
Child rape was passé' in that House of Vermin.

Great people of moral courage, on all sides, fought and changed things in last 150 years, but they never changed the core of the UK's basis, its so-called "Constitution" or "Bill of Rights", which are nothing like the USA's. So our system has no safeguards, NONE, except the European Human Rights laws which this bunch of scum want to end.
Unless you think the Queen's veto is any use.She does that, monarchy falls, and her lot become useless.

But now, there's about 5 or 6 MPs who shouldn't be in a jail cell or hanged.
Ordinary person does fraud for small amount= JAIL!
MPs screw £20,000+, oh they get to pay it back and walk away at *worst*.
Corporations evade billions in tax, they get to pay back at most 10%, often far far less

The French and Russians were right, vive la revolution! And wipe out the whole damn system start again.
Just the latter had no inherent social sense of "Human Rights" and "rule by law and moderation" so they ended up going down a hell hole.
Robespierre is a warning of what paranoia, fear and violence can do to even a decent man.

Mods will probably delete this, but you all had better damn think about this stuff and clue up.
Once a government and culture goes down the road currently travelled in the UK, it nose dives into Hell, every time, unless some folk in government have balls, power and gravitas to stop it. And I do NOT see any such at moment (few decent MPs but they have no power, rest are treacherous rats who've sold out to the corporations like this Maximus bunch)

Boris Johnson will ally with Farage and UKIP, UK will pull out of Europe, economy will implode because of that, plus the "London housing bubble" imploding, and the titanic debt this bunch of inbred, upper class, pervert, cocaine-snorting scum have ran up.
Do folk know they have DOUBLED the national debt in their 4 years in office?
yet the scum cry they are "reducing the deficit" by ruining the poor, but not the rich.

oh why then , since it was the bankers etc who ruined the economy are THEY not being attacked investigated, jailed, their billions taken to pay back the ruined economy, hm?
Reduced taxes to the rich and corporations hugely.
So when interest rates rise again, BOOM! Uk's economy in tatters

and then they will say "oh but hard times mean hard measures"
forget every single social, moral, decent advance in last 150 years
and then, the irony is, as things get nastier, as they let the genie out of the bottle, what always happens is that lets the real monsters start gobbling power....that's how Stalin and other such freaks let loose every evil known to man :/
and that ugly irony is...the vermin who let such things happen are often the first to end up being murdered by the new tyrant!
In climates of fear, brutality and violence, the uber-predators, the psychopaths deluxe can come to the fore.

said such stuff for YEARS, now finally some folk are beginning to see it, almost certainly too late, argh!!!!

A corporation doesn't give a DAMN about ANYTHING except the next Quarterly Profits, NOT A DAMN THING ELSE. And, they are immortal.
Do people realize what this means?

Even a conventional tyrant knows he can only go so far, that he needs to keep his supporters, his money flow etc working, only a lunatic destroys his nation, even if he persecutes and wages war he still does it logically or he falls.

Look at Saddamn Hussein, monster, but his country was vastly better for most of his people than the grotesque ruin and chaos our sodding corporate-controlled invasion has done!
Democracy my ARSE we gave them, it was all about stealing their oil and destroying their nation permanently into a backward craphole so they couldn't fight back and demand fair pay for their oil
they were better off under a bloody horrible tyrant! what's that tell you?

Corporations ...

One of the most vile things I have ever read was about how the various corporations in Germany fought and bribed for the contracts for the equipment, services and buildings Final Solution.

We are "inconvenient". Look at how over the decades advocacy groups have been bought out, or ratbags worm their way in and turn them into useless windbags that do nothing
that is Standard Operating Procedure for government's and corporations "dirty tricks brigades"

If you sup with the Devil, use a long spoon.

Last edited: