• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Do you make business purchases? Get a free cut of your spend for an ME research charity!

Sasha

Fine, thank you
I belatedly realised that EasyFundraising.org.uk gives a free cut of whatever you spend on pretty much every online store you'd ever want to use, and I've raised about £20 already for a UK ME research charity.

In the US, I think that iGive do the same thing. Here's a link to Phoenix Rising's iGive page:

http://www.igive.com/welcome/lptest/wr31a.cfm?c=55972&m=726791

Today I got an email from EasyFundraising pointing out that if you buy on behalf of a business and therefore make large purchases, you can raise a lot of money.

Worth remembering! I'm very pleased at how quickly the free donations are adding up, just from my personal spending.