• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Dr Lipkin to hold public seminar in London on ME/CFS

ukxmrv

The M.E. Association have posted to their Facebook page that Dr Ian Lipkin will be doing a press conference in London this morning (Wednesday) before the conference.

It's the afternoon here now so that should have already happened.

Scarecrow

Revolting Peasant
The M.E. Association have posted to their Facebook page that Dr Ian Lipkin will be doing a press conference in London this morning (Wednesday) before the conference.

It's the afternoon here now so that should have already happened.
Do you have a link? I have to admit I'm not a Facebook user, so pretty useless with it. I can find PR on Facebook and the Microbe Discovery page but a search for ME Association just gives me info from wiki.

Scarecrow

Revolting Peasant
Well, this is certainly an interesting statement from the SMC at the link @aimossy gave.
He also directs large programs focused on autism and chronic fatigue syndrome wherein gene-environment interactions such as infection and intoxication are postulated to cause disease.

justy

Donate Advocate Demonstrate
sorry cant find anything on the facebook page above about the talk... I am being thick probably... or just very tired.