• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Dr Nicholson's talk on bio-weapons and link to chronic disease in community

GracieJ

And my sister had the biggest belly laugh when I tried to explain this to her once... She made fun of the idea and mocked me, didn't even hear the rest of what I had to say about it. Very happy to see this video, and just e-mailed her the link with a few comments.

GracieJ

Just watched the whole thing. It is good!

I also tried to explain to another sister one day that ME/CFS may have common ground with autism, and next thing you know, she is talking down me and her husband as well (he is on disability because of ME/CFS) because, yeah, she can see how it could be related to autism... her infantilizing behavior is worse than ever. :thumbdown::ill::meh: Go figure. Can we make up a new disease name for that behavior?? :p

SilverbladeTE

NATO had a "Gameplan" of creating making weapons that would cripple and economically ruin enemies so as to prevenet them being able to wage war without provoking catastrophic response. one example was US design for a cluster bomb loaded with used plastic shrapnel deliberately designed so it wouldn't show up on X-rays, leaving victims crippled for life

Warsaw pact's gameplan was for massive death at cheap cost, from the AK47, to Thermobaric weapons and..bioweapons.

that is FACT.
Hence West invested heavily in diseases that attacked plants, left victims sick and disabled
Russians invested in smallpox and anthrax, they had one TONNE of smallpox virus, wepaonized, that makes all the world's nukes small by comparison for lethality, they also had over 400 tons of anthrax
*FACT*

folk will believe things of the enemy but not their own side, the supposed "good guys" a smost folk don't have the guts to face the truth.
Evil is an equal opportunity employer! ;)
"Sides" don't matter a damn, people, are people, everywhere.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biopreparat

Last edited: