• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Dr. Oz vilified in Twitter feed

CFS_for_19_years

Hoarder of biscuits
@CFS_for_19_years, this has nothing to do with the thread, so apologies for going off topic, but is it Ann Rule that you know who worked with Bundy at the suicide hotline in Seattle? Were you living in Seattle and old enough to be aware of the missing women at the time?

No, she was an acquaintance with the first name Joan, last name escapes me. I've lived in Seattle all my life and attended the UW, where Bundy liked to prey. I was definitely old enough to remember the missing women and Ted Bundy eventually being caught in Florida. BTW, I also volunteered for a short time at the Crisis Clinic, this was long before I was ever sick. When I volunteered there, the office was on Eastlake, not too far from the UW. #CreepyGuysGoneBad