• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Dreaming about parasites

Wayne

Great article and detox program for parasitic infection! Its just two joined supplements for a week to 8 week protocol..

Thanks for the link Martial. I agree, very good article on parasites. In perusing his website, I like the other information on his site as well. Looks like he specializes in treating chronic health conditions. I would certainly consider seeing him if I lived in the area.

From the Parasite Link:
For some reason, we believe that if you live in the modern world, you do not get parasites unless you travel to places we generally refer to as the Third World (underdeveloped countries). This, of course, is total nonsense given the fact that parasites do not have geographical boundaries and they are transmitted most commonly in both water and food. Parasites are in all types of foods, plants, and are regularly transmitted via contact with animals.

Many of my patients who are vegetarians believe they will not get parasites because they do not eat meat. However, there are many, many parasites that contaminate green leafy vegetables and other plant foods. In addition, many of the most commonly transmitted parasites are water born.

One Other Snippet:
We call them worms as a euphemism but, in fact, many of them are worms and most of them are microscopic and cannot be seen with the naked eye. The correct definition of parasites is a life form that lives off of another life form to its benefit and to the host's (the animal infected by the parasite) detriment. --- If so, I certainly would have treated her regularly for parasites from infancy, in an effort to prevent the immune system deficiencies she experienced as a very young child.

JalapenoLuv

A stray cat left fleas in my apartment. I was bitten and they healed with a strange purple looking scab. During this time I had a strange dream where I was being tortured by small demons poking me between the ribs with hot pokers. I was bound with ropes and couldn't move so I had to endure it. Shortly after I was disabled with CFS and stopped dreaming. I suspect the cat had a bartonella spp. infection.

JalapenoLuv

You're welcome strawberry. No I haven't cleared the infection yet but I'm making progress. I regained the abililty to dream. I'll know in a few months.

Was the dream true? If you consider bacteria demons then maybe.