• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Feeling amazing after getting out of Mold/Mycotoxin home

Soundthealarm21

The last month or so I have had some amazing improvements and it feels so good.

I am able to drive, at times, pretty decent distances up to 30 minutes away then a break and can drive home. I had a friend from Brazil come and visit me for 3 days and I was able to drive him around a bit and was able to take the train with him downtown (45 minute trip) and show him Dealey Plaza.

I was also able to show him how to play beer pong (I was not drinking), but it requires standing up for a long period of time. I was also able to kick a soccer ball back and forth (no extended running, but plenty of movement) for 20 minutes. The next day there was no crash just normal soreness that went away in a few days.

It's been a week and I still feel great. Of course I'm still very careful about doing too much, but it just feels amazing right now so I thought I would share.

ukxmrv

Lucky you - I have left my home and I still feel the same. Even been without my clothes and belongings. Long story of airline baggage loss.

Would you not have noticed this before or are you early on in the illness? Anything else different?

Soundthealarm21

Have you done any de tox protocols for mold? May help you out a lot.

I take all of the Methylation vitamins in full doses. I'm on antifungals, antibiotics, and antiparasitics. I use bentonite clay as a binder. I've done a lot of hyperbaric oxygen (will be doing more soon) and I have finally gotten a non-soy Glutathione (thank you seeking health!) that i'm going to start today.

Soundthealarm21

Lucky you - I have left my home and I still feel the same. Even been without my clothes and belongings. Long story of airline baggage loss.

Would you not have noticed this before or are you early on in the illness? Anything else different?

I'm a bit confused. Would I not have noticed what?

Martial

I take all of the Methylation vitamins in full doses. I'm on antifungals, antibiotics, and antiparasitics. I use bentonite clay as a binder. I've done a lot of hyperbaric oxygen (will be doing more soon) and I have finally gotten a non-soy Glutathione (thank you seeking health!) that i'm going to start today.
Sounds like quite the regime. I think you would benefit greatly from Dr. Shoemakers protocol though check it out! It is specific for de toxing harmful mycotoxins among other neuro toxins like Lyme, and stuff.

http://www.survivingmold.com/

specific info on CIRS protocol.

http://www.woodlandhillspharmacy.com/biotoxin_illness.html

Soundthealarm21

@Martial

I know all about Dr. Shoemaker. Although it seems he's updated his protocol based on the second link you just sent. I was under the impression his protocol was simply CSM and Omega-3 to reduce inflammation. Some of that stuff sounds like Dr. Brewer's protocol which I'm actually about to ask my doctor about. I did have a staph infection in the sinuses as confirmed by LabCorp, but now it is gone (at least as far back as my doctor can reach).

Thanks for that second link. It is quite helpful.