• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Free Chris Kresser webinar today (Mon 28 Apr): How to Fix Leaky Gut and Reverse Chronic Illness

Sasha

Fine, thank you
I've got a lot of time for Chris Kresser (author of 'Your Personal Paleo Code'). He changes his conclusions in the face of new evidence, which is impressive (and seems to be a rare thing in the world of diet).

http://webinarjam.net/webinar/go/10699/6e0e62ecd0

Free Presentation:
How to Fix Leaky Gut and Reverse Chronic Illness
Chris-Kresser.jpg
jordan-reasoner.jpg
steven-wright.jpg

Join me on Monday’s LIVE Leaky Gut Webinar with my special guests -- and fellow poop nerds -- Jordan Reasoner and Steve Wright of SCD Lifestyle.

On MON (4/28) @ 6pm PST/9pm EST - We’re going to cover:

• Why leaky gut is often the root cause behind problems like brain fog, bad skin, hormone problems, food sensitivities, autoimmunity, and more
  • The leaky gut quiz: How to tell if your symptoms are being caused by leaky gut
  • 19 common intestinal permeability triggers to avoid
  • The pleiotropic approach to solving leaky gut in 3 steps
  • Plus - a bonus leaky gut handout for attending
We’ll also be answering LIVE Q&A at the end of the webinar.

NOTE: This will be recorded, so please register if you’d like a copy...

Sasha

Fine, thank you
I realised after posting that this was broadcast at 1am UK time so I didn't see it.

Was it good? Is there a recording?

some information...but not much.
is more like a marketing webinar. they can easily done it in 20 minutes,
~ two hours is way too much for the information they delievered.
you can find same info in a general article about leaky gut on the net IMO.