• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Has anyone here who has completed Ritux seen the benefits. Reconsidering dose 6.

Its my final dose, but i don't really feel the others have helped. Im reconsidering getting my final one as the discomfort involved in both the infusion itself, the travel, and the weeks after the infusion is taxing.

Unless i can find some people who this has really helped i think ill bail on it.

Please, this is time sensitive.

Thank you for your time.

Legendrew

I'm afraid I haven't been on rituximab but i'm very interested to hear the story of those who have. Would you mind me asking about your symptom profile - ie what your major symptoms are and whether any of these have been effected by rituximab.

IreneF

I've been feeling better lately but I can't say it's due to the ritux. So far the boosts I've gotten have been temporary. I might try an antiviral, again.

My feeling would be to get the last dose anyway. Who knows?