• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Has anyone with Digestive Issues tried Yasko's CCK support?

Peyt

Hi
I have had lots of digestion issues for most of my life.
Recently after getting my 23andme and Yasko's genetic profile back I noticed I have both ACAT+ and VDR Fok
I also did a lipid test through my GI Dr. which should my triglycerides to be high (463)
So for this reason I started reading about the function of pancreas and gallbladder, and came accross some info on a hormone called cholecystokinin (CCK) which is very influential in the function of gallbladder and pancreas. So all this time that i have been using digestive enzymes without great help made me wonder if the problem is related to the function of the organs as opposed to the supply of enzymes,

Anyways, Yasko has a couple of products I am looking at, and wanted to ask if anyone has ever tried them,
one is CCK Support Formula (RNA) and the other is
VDR / Fok Pancreatic Support
has anyone tried either one of these products? what was your experience?
Thanks so much,