1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
California 2014: IACFS/ME Day Three: Translating Science into Clinical Care: 22 March 2014
Day Three, and Searcher continued to deliver the goods. We hear about the PANDORA national survey results, a very big familial case study from Spain, results from the Canadian Community Health Survey, more results from epidemiological studies (and a look at treatments and...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Hyperthermia and IV infusions

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by TheChronicSituation, Jun 29, 2013.

1. TheChronicSituation

TheChronicSituation

I have been recently seeing a doctor in the Breakspear clinic in the UK. She recommended for me a course of hyperthermia, and also IV infusions of vitamins, B12 and glutathione. Full details on my blog, here...
    http://thedamnchronicsituation.blogspot.ie/2013/06/breakspear-2-test-results-and-treatment.html

Just wondering if anyone has had experience with either of these therapies? They are both supposed to aid in detox. They are quite expensive, and I need to decide whether there is a sufficient chance of success to merit giving it a try. Would appreciate feedback.
  2. Sushi

Sushi Moderator and Senior Member Albuquerque

Albuquerque

See more popular forum discussions.