1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Ergonomics and ME/CFS: Have You Hurt Yourself Without Knowing It?
Having a chronic illness like ME/CFS can make it hard to avoid problems that come from bad ergonomics. Jody Smith has learned some lessons the hard way ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Hyperthermia and IV infusions

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by TheChronicSituation, Jun 29, 2013.

1. TheChronicSituation

TheChronicSituation

I have been recently seeing a doctor in the Breakspear clinic in the UK. She recommended for me a course of hyperthermia, and also IV infusions of vitamins, B12 and glutathione. Full details on my blog, here...
    http://thedamnchronicsituation.blogspot.ie/2013/06/breakspear-2-test-results-and-treatment.html

Just wondering if anyone has had experience with either of these therapies? They are both supposed to aid in detox. They are quite expensive, and I need to decide whether there is a sufficient chance of success to merit giving it a try. Would appreciate feedback.
  2. Sushi

Sushi Moderator and Senior Member Albuquerque

Albuquerque

See more popular forum discussions.