• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

IOM treatment recommendations for CFS

Ren

Andrew - You've already caught so much! This is just tweaking - I (and lots of others obviously) are really glad you've looked into this. It should be good/helpful for the Gulf War vets as well. :)

If I find possible quotes regarding primary sources, I'll share them. Seems that this would be part of a research ethics class or even an academic writing course. At some point in my life, I've had "primary source" drilled into my head, but I don't even know now how I know that.

Andrew

Well, I did the heavy lifting, but your tweaking raised an important point that will change the nature of the next version. And I think it actually won't be that hard to redo it, because the new approach will make it shorter. Also, I don't think what I wrote is waste of time, because I can draw from in for the redo. I just don't know how long it will take. When does the whole IOM thing end??