• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Is it Chronic Fatigue or could it be something else?

Maya

Carer for Willi
Hello,

we are new in the forum. Its me, Maya and my engaged (lets call him Willi), who cannot write directly, because he has issues with his eyes. I am doing all email/computer/writing/reading work for him. So I spend my time to be his "voice" in the internet.

We are looking for advice from people with similar stories and wonder where to post our story (via exclusion diagnoses he got the diagnosis Chronic Fatigue). We wrote a report about his condition, quite detailed and to a certain scientific standard(medical laguage), that we would like to publish.

Could you please tell me, if it is and what is the right place for this in this forum?

Thank you very much!
Maya and Willi

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
@Maya
Welcome to the forum.

A good place to start would be Introduce Yourself. Then members can read about symptoms, history, etc., and you'll get a better idea of where to continue the discussion.

Sushi