• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

LED red intranasal light therapy

Asklipia

So glad you people are still alive!:):thumbsup::)

Here there is an interesting development.
95th day of my exercise. I keep having detox in a moderate but regular flow so I did not use the LED.
The energy is very good. So I tried adding another yoga routine, one for ensuring that all colours are balanced. It was nice but after 11 days of it I felt it was helping in a subtle way but not pushing for what I really need NOW.

The day before yesterday a student came who had started with me the exercise. She is also on the 95th day and she received lots of the benefits but not the rashes and pimples. Her back was much worse than mine, so I suppose she might not be yet at the point when you start getting that type of detox. Also, an important point I think, she has not used the LED.
Which could very well point to the fact that the LED is the trigger for starting that detox (trigger not necessary to go on detoxing it seems, at least for me at the moment).
Since it seems that the LED increases the level of energy available (maybe by bringing energy from outside of the body in the form of red light), and that this high level of energy allows for detoxing activity,
on that line of thought, I decided to give her an exercise to release pranic energy.

This is a short exercise, not at all tiring BUT which I was unable to do pre-doing the first exercise I shared here, because my back and shoulders were in a position such that it was well-nigh impossible, too painful etc. And anyway I did not have the stamina for such things.
We did it very easily. Then we were both stunned and flabbergasted!!! We felt a huge increase in oxygenation, a burst really, a release of energy, pranic energy I suppose :) . The whole body was coming alive and boiling. We felt places where the energy would not go and they were like islands gnawed at by this boiling!!!! The effect lasted for more than 3 hours. After that she left and I went to bed. Of course I could not sleep. My husband could feel electric impulses coming out of my hair, even the hair on my forearms, and not by touching me, just by being near.
I woke up this morning with a scattering of extra pimples AND feeling completely NORMAL. 15 years old normal.

Which brings me to this. The lymphatic problem behind the lungs brings an under-oxygenation of the blood. If you solve this, you repair the rest. ME/CFS could be a kind of soft cystic fibrosis.

Obviously I am going to add exercise #2 to my routine, far away from bedtime. And I don't think it is a good idea before at least 60 days of exercise #1 because it would not be very effective. In my experience, there is no need to do useless exercises, and the body refuses rightly to do them.
It could very well be that we have filled up with pranic energy by doing exercise #1 and released it with exercise #2.
That #2 could not release much if there is nothing in the tank. It could be that Chronic Fatigue is an inability to fill the tank, or to access that energy or both.
A postural problem certainly would affect both.

The mind is clear. The eyes are not too bad. The eyes of the student are better!!!! She does not have to use her reading glasses anymore. She lost them twice last week, so I sent her to have her eyes tested thinking that she unconsciously knew she did not need them. The optician told her she could donate them as she did not need them anymore.:thumbsup:

I wish you all a very nice day with plenty of happiness!:hug:
Asklipia

Asklipia

Was actually beginning to feel a bit low about it, especially the expense people risked
I am so thankful to you Lou!!!
Your red LED has been for me a revelation. It has brought connections between the theory of yoga and my own practice! Unlocked a door to many new adventures!!!!!
You brought this into my life : the Guru appears when we need Him, and He never looks like what you expect!
This time He was a red LED bearing knight!
:hug:

Asklipia

leela, I am so happy that you are getting some results from the exercise! And grateful that you take the time to inform us. It is good to know that I am not the only one getting these detox symptoms.
I think the unpleasant taste in the mouth is lymph being released between the teeth. If it gets too much, I do a little Oil Pulling.
Since about one week after I have reached the 30 mms in #2, I noticed a strange smell. This does not come every time. It is quite bad, and is not like any human smell I know. Not an armpit smell, not an unwashed person smell, not a fecal smell. It is like the smell under dog paws (sorry I had a dear doggie friend as a child and remember perfectly well that detail:)), but BAD. I suppose it is a lymphatic smell of old. And it is in my sweat all over my body.

The student who is doing the exercise here does not suffer from anything like ME/CFS so maybe the fact that she does not get this detox is not due to the lack of LED use, but to the lack of whatever is being detoxed.
Time will tell.

I send you lots of love and hold your arms up from afar!
This evening I see better than I have done for many months!!!!!!
May all the girls and the boys in the world be happy tomorrow!
:):balloons::)
Asklipia

leela

Thank you Lou for your kind thoughts, and Asklipia for your encouragement. I really love the exercises, and am amazed at the results given that I am only doing at most 2 minutes of any of them.

I just used the light intranasally again this morning, and am happy to report my (nose) breathing is still clear. I've been stuffy for ages! I'm well pleased by this. There is still a lot draining down the back of my throat and will credit both the light and the exercises for this.

I can see the importance of taking breaks from the light--it really does encourage detox, especially in the navel--but I hope to continue the exercises daily. I did not like skipping them, but it just felt too hard during that particular phase of exhaustion.

It seems each of us has some more experimenting to do to find the right timing with the light. Right now I'm just going on whether I feel averse to it or drawn to it on any given day. If there is any hesitation, I don't use it.

Lou

Never been called Ask before either :)So incredibly appropriate!!!!!!!!!!

Can't take credit, was chatting with someone who came up with that when asking location of link to your yoga exercises.

You know, hope you like it, it's the kind of thing that's probably going to stick.

Asklipia

Yesterday the mosquitoes came back and it was horrible.
So I used the LED around 11 am in my right hand, even though I had a few detox pimples upon waking up.
This morning there are plenty of new pimples on my left trapezius. A new kind of pimple, thick under the skin, but with no head.
And the left shoulder has gone down a bit!!! :thumbsup::):D
The mind is clear.
Unfortunately :confused: guests have invited themselves for lunch today. Strange strange. I say unfortunately because this continued appearance of guests when I use the LED takes my attention away from my healing practices and I find I have to extend extra energy to take care of them AND focus on what is happening inside. Maybe this is a test? I manage, but just. It seems as though they come to steal the fruit of my practice if you understand what I mean. I won't let them. I plan to do the exercise JUST before they turn up.
Let's see what they can manage in the way of stealing ha ha!
Good luck to all!
Asklipia
EDIT : no mosquitoes today :thumbsup:

Asklipia

Can't take credit, was chatting with someone who came up with that when asking location of link to your yoga exercises.
So happy if someone else is doing the exercise, even on the sly :)
Somehow I wonder if it may not be more effective if several people are doing it.
A bit like it is easier to sing when others are singing the same thing, even if they are not in the same room. I have tried that one with faraway students and it seems to work for some reason.

Asklipia

More than 120 days of my exercise.
I have not used the LED again as there seems to be some small "detox" every day. I feel very well. I have decided to go on at least until Christmas, but I have now added another exercise in the evening. I have enough energy for this no problem.
I hope you are all doing well. No news good news?
Best wishes :)
Asklipia

Asklipia

143rd day of my exercise.
Another change in my shoulder/hip this morning, following a big "crack" in my neck last week. Lots of memories out of that change. Plenty of new eyebrows, unfortunately they are white :(. Plenty of energy.
I came across this about light therapy : http://www5.uwm.edu/news/2013/10/17/light-as-medicine-uwm-researchers-explain-how/#.UmazN_mkrPw

How are you all doing?
Anyone still doing my exercise? Or using the LED?
I have all kinds of new information but I am puzzled as to why nobody is posting anything?!?
It is as though I was drifting away from you all and soaring into a beautiful sky. I don't want to leave people behind.
This is sad.

This morning I buried an old friend. We were never lovers, just friends along the way. Old because we knew each other for 36 years. But he was two years younger than me. He died of the FLU!!!!! Exhaustion most probably, and sadness and hopelessness. I could do nothing as he had pinned all his hopes on other ways.
Strangely I was happy at the cemetery. The sky was blue. I was with him in my heart just as he was when we were young and crazy. I felt he was laughing. The mourners were a fairly battered lot. I know he is much better off having left them behind. I knew we were really loved by something.
When I came back home, I looked at myself in the mirror to see if I was like them.
BUT I WAS NOT!!!!
The truth is, I am madly optimistic by bursts. This is not normal. But I do not take any supplements!!!!!:confused:
This mad optimism could just be fueled by the prospect of lunch (I managed to buy an exceptionally big and tempting fish). I am going to dedicate the eating of it to my departed friend.
I am trying to be objective and it is not easy.

Lots of :hug:
Asklipia

wallace

Anyone heard of or know much about this therapy? Dr. Robert Rowen has reported some fairly amazing success by the Chinese using this simple mechanism.

You simply shine this red light (in the 635 nm wavelength) up your nose and reportedly it easily penetrates the thin bones at the back of the nasal cavity getting the energy into the brain where it has some powerful healing effects.

Pertinent to us it activates the enzyme cytochrome oxidase, helps to 'turn on' the mitochondria. Also, it has positive effects on redox, cognitive function, insomnia, and headaches.

I've ordered the gadget (about 7 days until delivery) and will report my experience.

maryb

iherb code TAK122
@wallace
sorry I can't read Dr M's page........too much for me. Which one did you buy? Have you started using it yet?

maryb

iherb code TAK122
@wallace
thanks I'll be interested to see how you get on with it.
Have you mould and other intolerances?

wallace

from myhill artice:"The device that supplies this light can be seen at http://www.vielight.com/intranasal-light-therapy-device.../ Ten million have been sold, mostly in Russia and China. The conditions for which there is an excellent evidence base for positive responses include high blood pressure, high LDL cholesterol, diabetes, atherosclerosis, asthma, stroke, cancer, immune system deficiencies, infections, rheumatoid arthritis, fibromyalgia and psoriasis. All these conditions can be explained by fermenting gut and allergy/infection to microbes spilling over from the gut.

This device uses near infrared light - interestingly there is some evidence that this "kick starts" mitochondria to produce more ATOP - the energy molecule. See Infrared Light Therapy Runs Ahead of Science.

We have just found a very similar device which emits light at a very similar frequency (630 as opposed to 680) which should work just as well but is much cheaper. See Bionase Revolutionary medical device

And in addition there is another device which operates at the slightly higher frequency of 660, which again is cheaper and should work as well. See Medisana Medinose 45020

I am excited by this idea – it makes perfect sense, is biologically plausible, free from side effects and can be done at home with no medical input.

Remember – there is no point killing the wretches in the blood if you are feeding them in the gut!! YOU MUST ALSO DO THE DIET. And remember that here, the ketogenic diet is preferred.