• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Lerner files a patent application for diagnosing an Epstein-Barr virus based ME/CFS

alex3619

And that really is a lot more useful than "can you work two hours per day". Hell no I can't! But I might be able to do two hours worth of activity throughout the day, if broken down into small chunks. Hence the more relevant question is "How many minutes of activity can you reliably handle per hour, without triggering an exacerbation of symptoms?"

Reliably? Maybe eight minutes, but four to be safe, of moderate physical activity, per hour, over most of the day but not all the day. That is of course two to four short bursts of moderate activity, such as washing dishes or chopping vegetables.

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
i will add another thing to the equation. Certain medications and supps can also have an effect of functionality. Im 183.6% sure if i didnt use sleep meds i wouldnt have been able to work. I will add the non ME stuff like my back, i literally cant stand up straight until my tramadol has kicked in.I think what has also helped me was that i had a varily high level of strength pre cfs, even now i guess im stronger then most average sedentary guys on the street, even though my back is riddle with arthritis, but its strong rusty arthritis lol, i will keep telling myself that, hehe. Cardiovascular fitness, well its just crap. I have a theory, most fights end within a couple of punches, so i have a chance of winning unless it lasts longer then 20secs?????