• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Looking for Detox Profile info

I recently got my genetic testing done through 23andme,and I printed the reports through genetic genie. I understand the methylation analysis, but not the detox profile. Are there any resources that explain what the results mean on this report? And maybe a breakdown of the SNPs and what type of detox each relate to?

I recently got my genetic testing done through 23andme,and I printed the reports through genetic genie. I understand the methylation analysis, but not the detox profile. Are there any resources that explain what the results mean on this report? And maybe a breakdown of the SNPs and what type of detox each relate to?

I find 23andme to not be a good use of money and there are much more insights that could be found from doing a whole genome sequence, I did the 40% genome from nebula which they did in 2 months as promised. Later, I did the 100% genome 30x sequencing, for $300, but it has been at least 3 months instead of the 2 months promised and still no results. They say covid really messed them up, I believe them. Another company is dante labs, but is much more expensive, I haven't tried them as I should only need my genome sequenced once.