1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
The Mighty Egg: New Life Springs Forth Despite ME/CFS
Jody Smith finds that even with ME/CFS, new life as symbolized by the mighty egg, can still spring forth ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Mobility Scooter!

Discussion in 'Lifestyle Management' started by Valentijn, May 20, 2012.

1. Valentijn

Valentijn Activity Level: 3

Amersfoort, Netherlands
    Mine!

:cautious:
  2. maryb

maryb Senior Member

UK
    Very selfish attitude if you don't mind me saying......
    Valentijn likes this.
  3. Valentijn

Valentijn Activity Level: 3

Amersfoort, Netherlands
    We went for a long walk/ride today, since we don't do the church thing, and the weather was nice. After meandering around the park for a while, we went around the lake to check out the swan nest we saw during our last outing. And this time we were able to take photos :D

IMAG0130.jpg

IMAG0121.jpg

IMAG0125.jpg

IMAG0124.jpg

Basically the nest is about 10 feet from a walkway. They get wary when anyone stops too close, but otherwise are pretty unconcerned. They were pulling swan feathers out of the nest and leaving them nearby, where a little water hen would come grab them for her nest :p They have their own tiny pond on that edge of the lake, fenced in by the walkway, and then the open lake a bit behind the nest.

They've been sitting on something for a while, so they'll probably have cute little baby swans paddling around very soon!
    Misfit Toy, Tammy, rosie26 and 7 others like this.
  4. maryb

maryb Senior Member

UK
    @Valentijn
    oh I really wanted to go to church today but wasn't up to it.
    Your walk sounds lovely, how nice is it to be able to get so close to the swans, and watching the baby swans when they come will be great.
  5. Misfit Toy

Misfit Toy Senior Member

So nice. I love swans. So glad you got out on such a nice day. It was a gorgeous day here, too. No church here, but Cadbury eggs and ham and not in that order! Gluten free food and fabulousness in the city. Very nice!
    Valentijn likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.