• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Mold Illness - Clinical Perspectives

Martial

Very cool, this definitely needs added awareness! Too many people could have these issues and never know to seek right treatment!

It is such an easy and simple fix too!

justy

Donate Advocate Demonstrate
Thanks for continuing to post this info - I will have a look over it later - my M.E first happened after living in a series of VERY mouldy houses.

However I have to disagree with @Martial that it is an easy and simple fix. I cannot see how there is a simple fix at all for someone who

a. lives in the UK
b. has children and family they live with.
c. has a house and a mortgage.

If you personally know of an 'easy and simple fix' I would like to know what it is - apart from extreme mould avoidance that is.

Cheers!
Justy.

Martial

I mean the protocol to get the mold toxins out of ones body, renovations and moving from a mold toxic zone part can be quite expensive though. Dr. Shoemaker has a very simple and direct protocol to get the body back in alignment, though its important to not be in a mold infested environment as well, keep in mind this is a specific kind of mold and is very rare but that is the one which releases the neurotoxin "mycoplasma" 90% of molds found in most homes can cause issues but not the kind of neurotoxic challenges that stach "black mold" can, also it is important to remember not all black mold is Stachybotrys chartarum. In fact it is more black and greenish tinted then solid black regardless. The only way to know for sure is to get a mold inspector for the specific strain. Stach mold ONLY grows on cellulose structures too; i.e. Wood, Paper.

Again though toxic black mold syndrome, and being sick or reacting to ordinary mold is two different animals. The latter can make you sick, especially with a dysregulated immune system but stachybotrys is a much different kind of sick.

Dr. Shoemaker's site

Survivingmold.com