• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

National ME/FM Action Network in Nature’s Bounty “Share the Bounty” Contest in Canada!

frenchtulip

For Canada Only: The National ME/FM Action Network has been nominated in the Nature’s Bounty “Share the Bounty” Contest in Canada in the Wellness category. Daily voting has begun. Only residents of Canada (excluding Quebec) may vote. The three top vote-getting charities in the Wellness category will receive $15,000, $10,000, and $5,000 prizes. Voters may vote for up to five charities each day in any category. On consecutive days of voting, voters receive a bonus vote to be used as a second vote for one of the charities for which they already voted that day. Voters also receive an entry into the weekly sweepstakes for each day they vote. There will be ten weekly drawings and 20 winners. Winners will designate a charity for which they voted during the week to receive a grant of $500. Register at: https://www.sharethebounty.ca/

Please vote and help spread the contest information. Thanks for your help!

Aileen

this is a different contest, bluestem. :) The good news is we are in 3rd place in the "Wellness" category. We need to keep it up.

Remember, if you vote 2 days in a row (you don't skip a day) you get 2 votes instead of one for our charity!

frenchtulip

Nat'l ME/FM has moved into 1st place!

Please remember to look for the bonus vote if you are voting on a consecutive day. Those bonus votes add up!

frenchtulip

Canadian voters are doing a terrific job! They now have a 100+ vote lead! How wonderful if Nat'l ME/FM could win $15,000!

frenchtulip

Harmony in Action is in No. 2 spot and only 75 votes behind Nat'l ME/FM. They have moved up very rapidly. If you are Canadian, please vote and ask family and friends to vote daily. (Excludes Quebec). Thanks for your help!

frenchtulip

Update: Please vote daily for the National ME/FM Action Network in the www.sharethebounty.ca contest. If you vote on consecutive days you'll get a bonus vote. We need every Canadian voting for us.

If you'd like a daily reminder, please join event
https://www.facebook.com/events/218671458324490

Please SHARE widely.

We are currently in 2nd place for $10,000! Thanks to everyone who has been voting and sharing!!! Please keep up the great work!

frenchtulip

If you are Canadian and able, please vote DAILY! The Canadians are doing a phenomenal job of keeping the National ME/FM Action Network in 2nd place, but are experiencing some voter fatigue. Voting continues until April 8th. You get a bonus vote if you vote on a consecutive day. If you could also help spread contest info to others, that would be super! Thanks so much for your help!

Aileen

We are still in 2nd place but the group in 3rd has been moving up steadily. Please keep voting. It only takes a minute. And remember, if you voted the day before, you get 2 votes! So please vote every day. There are several weeks to go and $10,000 is on the line.

Aileen

I know this contest is so long it's like a marathon. But we are still holding in 2nd place for $10,000. There are about 3 weeks to go and the 3rd place group is gaining on us. It only takes a couple minutes to vote. If you vote every day, without missing a day, you get an extra vote everyday.

There are so many projects, locally and internationally, that need funding. Please help!
www.sharethebounty.ca

frenchtulip

You Canadian voters have been working very hard during this long contest to keep Nat'l ME/FM Action Network in 2nd place! Just 10 days left to go! Please keep voting daily and sharing contest info! You are so close to a big win! Thanks for all the great effort!

frenchtulip

ME/FM's lead was cut drastically yesterday--to 890 votes. 3rd place group is finding new voters. Their bonus votes will start kicking in, so our lead could drop pretty fast. Nine days left to go! Please vote daily, use bonus votes, and share widely on ME and FM forums (if permitted) and with family and friends. Let's hold on to 2nd place for $10,000! Thanks to everyone who has been voting and sharing! www.sharethebounty.ca

frenchtulip

3rd and 4th place charities appear to be racing each other for 3rd place ($5,000)! In the process, they could overtake Nat'l ME/FM Action Network currently in line to win $10,000 in 2nd place! They have made really big gains since yesterday! Please be sure to vote daily, use bonus vote if voting on a consecutive day, and share contest info widely. If we can find some new voters, that would be terrific! Thanks to all of you for the fantastic job you have been doing for so long!!!

Last edited:

Aileen

3rd and 4th place are gaining on us. I have nothing against Breast Cancer awareness or Alzheimers, but they already get a considerable amount of funding. Do you want to lose $10,000 to these 2 illnesses? If they both pass us, we end up with $0.

It's only a few more days ... Canadians outside of Quebec please vote!!!

frenchtulip

Alzheimer's and breast cancer (in 3rd and 4th place) have hit my family hard! People know those illnesses are horrible. But people do not know how horrible ME is and ME gets hardly any funding. That's why I support ME in these contests.

URGENT: If you are Canadian, please Share contest info on your Facebook page, Tweet on Twitter, and ask a friend or family member to vote. If you are not Canadian but have Canadian friends, please ask them to vote. Vote at: www.sharethebounty.ca Thanks so much for your help!

Last edited: