• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Oil Pulling (Ayurvedic Technique) for Oral and Sinus Issues...

Hanna

I have one question to the advanced oil-pullers :
I have been doing oil pulling holding the coconut oil in mouth for 20 mn before splitting.
After a couple of days I developped some irritation inside the mouth, especially the palate (tongue also is sensitive).
I have in the same period begun a new tetracycline for Lyme (Tetralysal)...
I don't know which of the both triggered the irritation. Has someone noticed gengival muquous irritation after coconut oil pulling?

Last edited:

student

Yes @Hanna, Mouth gets dry – (first complication to this), start drinking and breathing (deep b. in), do the morning cleans. (nervous – plus medications, short of breath, than) your tongue gets stick to the gum..
Moisteners: sipp water, drop of Olive oil. fatty chees, buttermilk
the apple, smel Zitrus, eat veg. like carrots, green sellerie (chew well).

- more special:- KPU (remember zink supply) plaques at nails and teeth.

Last edited:

student

The following gets eaven more complicated. My urge is – again for lokal nasal therapie-options. - My hope is, that the following extention does not go too far away- for you here.

I look for: 1) oil pulling -in a variety of options. – plus 2) a good cleansing after this. (Later we shal dicuss 3) safegards – for the first 1- 4 days in this. What is important? I have not seen good warnings about this here. And maybe @Hanna was one of the first- more practical in this. Yes the highest rate of complications probably is the followin inballance towards this dry moth syndroms. Any more infected biofims – are than likely to give early Herximers Reactions also. (So far that one is in theorie) Hopefully most of this can be spitted out – befor getting to much of a problem. When happening thoug – With good measures they can be also cared for. And undue lokal opening of these nasal biofilm „oekosyms“ can relaese pathogens into our lymph or blood – also.) So headaches, brain fogs and others – please care well for you. And also write back to work out your best – clear warnings- and creative solutions. (do not forget – on this one. thanks)

So this charming idea for me- with oil pulling was – a first hand oral fatty detox. Plus long term changes of lokal pathologie. A short term working and lokalised (and more cheap category of) oil is helpful. This shal help to release much of the detox stuff. (Yes my understanding was that – you can!! carfully use this with amalgam and others) .That chemicalls were thought to be sugged into this oil while 15 min in our mouth. It is a low and slow process. It functions well over (weeks better ) month. It is hopfully a costeffective strategie and this is much time consuming also. Than – directly after this- all of this poisenous materials can be spit out. Please do not forget to carfully rins and cleans after (with water and maybe with theeth brush also). Most of the traces of poisened oil shal come of as well. / Than – we do have new- questiones with the drie mucosa wall- as @Hanna told us above...?? !

An addition: The fairly new stuff for me - in this is how could I extend this well known strategie. – And it neads much thoughtfullness in order to aplie this (with all given CFS weaknesses) to our nasal cavities also. A thikening biofilm with Candida, Viruses and others is to be expected there in my nasal mucosa. And among other difficulties, all this is too close to brain-nervs and central brain. That includes the hormon actives – Hypophysis (plus Hypothalmaus). And to say the least – all can filter easily into the brains venal system (Klinghardt found that to be changed). He speakes of chronic cerebral.. „Venal insufficience“ (CC VI) – see 5.th paragraph: http://www.betterhealthguy.com/a-deep-look-beyond-lyme

I use line-seed oil. Today is my 3 rd day. I have tried this three stepp approach once in the morning: – 1) sailine rins (with Citracidal GKE – grap.seed extract added), 2) oil pulling and 3) the second sailine rins. Plus teeth brush – after. I am not happy with my procedure, jet. But I have hope to influence my nasal and high throat cavity.

brenda

I went back to organic sesame oil pulling a week ago, to try to reduce inflammation caused by plaque l think, before l go back to my dentist to have my teeth descaled after a gap of about three years.

I clean my teeth with a spray made from a mixture of distilled water with Thieves oil mix drops and a few drops of hydrogen peroxide added to a remineralising toothpaste, and have started swishing cistus tea to reduce biofilm.

Good so far, they feel very clean and the swelling has gone down. I might not even need the dentist!