1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
California 2014: IACFS/ME Day Three: Translating Science into Clinical Care: 22 March 2014
Day Three, and Searcher continued to deliver the goods. We hear about the PANDORA national survey results, a very big familial case study from Spain, results from the Canadian Community Health Survey, more results from epidemiological studies (and a look at treatments and...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Peanut Oil in Vaccines Behind Widespread Peanut Allergy Epidemic ?

Discussion in 'Other Health News and Research' started by Wayne, Jul 31, 2013.

1. Wayne

Wayne Senior Member

Ashland, Oregon
    I just recently became aware of the apparent connection between peanut allergies and peanut oil excipients used in vaccinations. I thought the following article at NaturalNews.com gave a good introduction to this topic:

Peanut Oil in Vaccines Behind Widespread Peanut Allergy Epidemic
    golden likes this.
  2. Erik Johnson

Erik Johnson Senior Member

Ohhhh.... NUTS!
  3. golden

golden Senior Member

Clear Light
    hadn't considered this before. thanks Wayne.

:)
    Wayne likes this.
  4. LaurieL

LaurieL Senior Member

Midwest
    This is why I no longer believe in vaccines like I used to. They argue that targeted vaccines initiate the immune system to generate antibodies, but it would also go to say, that whatever else they use in it also has the potential to generate antibodies....by association with the target, the body will recognize the parts as well. o_O
  5. Valentijn

Valentijn Activity Level: 3

Amersfoort, Netherlands
    Even aside from these issues, there have been studies showing that ME/CFS patients have an abnormal and unpleasant reaction to vaccines. Basically they work in conferring as much immunity as they do for healthy people, but there's also an additional reaction which they don't understand at all.

They basically summarize these studies saying "everyone should get vaccinated (even though we don't understand WTF is going on in these patients as a significant side effect)!"

I understand them not wanting to jump on the anti-vax bandwagon, and generally I agree with the 'vaccinations are good' stance. But it's hard to have any faith in the lot of them when they casually dismiss a very abnormal reaction to the vaccinations, especially when they have no idea what the long term implications are.
    Wayne likes this.
  6. LaurieL

LaurieL Senior Member

Midwest

It isn't just us that are having abnormal reactions, it a very large part of the population that is having some sort of reaction to them. This is similar to our food supply and them tinkering with the genetics of the plant to express certain characteristics, but what they don't understand is that by changing the protein structure, they change the enzymes as well, and there for change or affect our bodies ability to acquire nutrients. So they don't fully understand the implications of what they are doing, and it is en masse.

I personally am torn between the vaccination issue, as I also understand why they do it, but by not addressing these concerns, it does make one wonder, and here in the US, its usually money that outweighs the greater good.o_O
    Wayne likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.