• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Pimples & Acne

Hello all! I hope everyone is coping ok. I've been up & down of late but getting on with it.

So new to my inventory of symptoms are large pimples over my chest ,acne like things ( I've never suffered from that in my life before now. Some of these buggers are scaramanga-esque!!! )

Anyone else suffer from these? I'm on Sopadol tablets from pain which I try to limit to 4 a day but of late I've gone up to 6 as I think acupuncture is actually making me worse. I'll give that one more go & if it leaves me in bed again I may have to knock it on the head.

So, attractive spots or boils :(

Anyone else?

Yocheved

Spoonless In Seattle
I've started getting them too, and I'm 47! Hard pimples that never seem to pop, and they get really hot. At first I thought they were spider bites. They will eventually go back down on their own, but then others come up to take their place. What's up with that?:thumbdown:

Seven7

Seven
I get the pimples as a result of b12. I am 100% sure because I have tried a lot of times and as soon as I stop the b12 it goes away.

My doc has perscribed me some antibiotics which I'm not best pleased about but it's only a 1 week course. He thinks it was just be an extension CFS and hopes the course will clear it up.

I sometimes think as if CFS /ME is just like a constant infection that works it's way around the body giving you various conditions then moving elsewhere. I've had this one for 2/3 months . I am considering going to a sun studio as I hear mild visits can help the skin & it may make me feel a bit chirpier.

It's bizarre to think what has happened to my body over the last 20 months! Bloody annoying