• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Prayer Tree for July 2014

Gingergrrl

@SeaShell I will help you in any way possible to keep the prayer tree going for August and beyond and can send you a PM once I am back home and we will figure out the details. It is a beautiful tradition you started and I am honored to be involved with it. Hope you are having a good day.

Gingergrrl

@taniaaust1 We can add you to the prayer tree at any time you like, so just let us know (and it is non-denominational for any and all religions.) I am so glad you are feeling a little better than earlier in the week and hope that this continues. I am also glad that you often do a daily blessing/meditation and I know it is so hard to do when not feeling well!

taniaaust1

@taniaaust1 We can add you to the prayer tree at any time you like, so just let us know (and it is non-denominational for any and all religions.) I am so glad you are feeling a little better than earlier in the week and hope that this continues. I am also glad that you often do a daily blessing/meditation and I know it is so hard to do when not feeling well!

If you are drawn to do that, I cant figure out if Im supposed to be sick for some spiritual reason or not (maybe its past life karma), hence didnt ask. If you say a prayer for me or whatever, make sure you do add to the thought that I only get well IF it is my highest good. I dont think humans can make the judgement call. I do not want any requests which arent in my best interest but rather based on the lower human emotions and lack of trust in the universal flow.

I personally do not believe that people get sick for no reason at all.

My religious belief is that Im here for service to this place and planet, I believe I incarnated here to be in service So if it is in humanities best interest, maybe me being sick is (or will) achieving something for others???? (who knows).

Anyway, if you are from a higher place feeling you are drawn too, please go ahead

Last edited:

Gingergrrl

@taniaust1 I am not sure if I understand what you mean and was only responding to your post (in which you said you might want to be added as a root to the prayer tree in the future.) I responded to acknowledge what you had said and that we would be happy to add you in the future (if you wanted) and to let us know if that was the case. I did not mean anything more than that and also to say that I was hoping you were feeling better this week. Please accept my apology if it seemed like anything more and I hope you know I care about you deeply!

maryb

iherb code TAK122
Is this prayer tree just for people sick with ME.
I've been so upset watching the news about the people in Iraq having to trek up to the mountains without any food or shelter to escape from ISIS, because of their religious beliefs. The Yazidis religion is one of the oldest in the world, far older than Christianity or Islam.

SeaShell

@maryb The primary purpose of the Prayer Tree is to pray for those with ME. But if someone brings in a request for some other need, we are happy to include it on our prayer list. We did have 'Peace in the Middle East' on our July list.

I am taking this request over to our August Prayer Tree.......