• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Prayer Tree: October-November-December 2014

SeaShell

47tree.JPG

SeaShell

Roots and branches, from different parts of the world,
yet here together on this tree, sharing your prayers and healing wishes ....

Here’s the Prayer Tree mat ......
a token of my thanks to each of you, for joining this group in a common cause.

PTmat.JPG

Gingergrrl

@SeaShell I am sorry that you are not going to be able to continue with the Prayer Tree at this time but completely understand. I support you and wish you good health and happiness in 2015.

The image of the tree and being a part of it has meant a lot to me. I enjoyed getting to know you and @rosie26 and want to see how you feel about me & Rosie continuing the tree in your honor. I enjoy praying for others and feel comforted knowing they are praying for me.

I can start a new thread soon for Jan, Feb & March for roots and branches for the tree if you and Rosie are okay with this? This has been a great experience that I would like to continue and hoping new people will join in with us too!