• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Preferred Liposomal Glutathione brand?

Bdeep86

I just got in my aurora nutrascience brand glutathione. Took my first dose, a little disappointed in the first dose. Don't really feel anything. I've taken other liposomal supplements in the past and felt them pretty strongly. From this it was almost nothing. Anyone here have a preferred brand or know of any? Thanks for the help.

Sherpa

Ex-workaholic adrenaline junkie
I had good, healing effects that were noticeable with LivOn Labs Liposomal GSH. The price went up to about $2 per dose :(

Back when I took it for AFS (adrenal fatigue syndrome) I could find it on sale for about $1.15 per dose.

You may also want to check out Golden Tiger Lipids. I have not personally tried the new brand they carry, but my impression of this e-tailer is that they are a competitive player in this market and try to carry reputable products.