• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

pressure in head

maryb

iherb code TAK122
@Valentijn
I know that works for you, I tried it after reading how successful it was . I just feel even more ill, also get fishy burps - and I've tried a lot of different brands, Strange how different we are.

Tammy

pressure in head feeling waxes and wanes for me. I do not feel pain with this pressure...........kind of feels like my head is stuffed with something...........feels real fuzzy like I am under water or water on the brain! I will feel a little dizzy and off balance if the pressure is more than usual............also sometimes it feels like my brain is running a fever with the pressure feeling.

shah78

pressure in head feeling waxes and wanes for me. I do not feel pain with this pressure...........kind of feels like my head is stuffed with something...........feels real fuzzy like I am under water or water on the brain! I will feel a little dizzy and off balance if the pressure is more than usual............also sometimes it feels like my brain is running a fever with the pressure feeling.

..............................................What are your Snps? I have exactly your symptoms. Had them for thirty years now! Almost all vestiges of CFS are gone now, EXCEPT this symptom.. I'm thinking its Sulphur and or food histamine issues. Do you have pollen allergies? Is this a similar type pressure?

Tammy

@shah78..........never had test.......so don't know what my Snps are. I do not have pollen allergies.......never have had sinus problems. It is interesting that the head pressure is your only remaining symptom?

I believe many here might have sinus infections causing some of the pressure (I also have chronic sinusitis for ten years now) however sinus infections generally speaking should not affect the cognition, any doctor will tell you that. My opinion that many might have Lyme Disease or other co-infections that have managed to get into the brain.

I am really sick again for 4 months now, head pressure, bone and joint pain, dizziness, fatigue, off balance .. this is my 4 th flare in the last 3 years and desperate because I do not afford a treatment.. I was diagnosed with Lyme based on clinical symptoms but the tests was negative., CFS and fibromyalgia.

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
I believe many here might have sinus infections causing some of the pressure (I also have chronic sinusitis for ten years now) however sinus infections generally speaking should not affect the cognition, any doctor will tell you that. My opinion that many might have Lyme Disease or other co-infections that have managed to get into the brain.

I am really sick again for 4 months now, head pressure, bone and joint pain, dizziness, fatigue, off balance .. this is my 4 th flare in the last 3 years and desperate because I do not afford a treatment.. I was diagnosed with Lyme based on clinical symptoms but the tests was negative., CFS and fibromyalgia.

Recently I was reading about babesia a coinfection of lyme. It said that one symptom was frontal headaches similar to frontal sinus infections.

but frontal sinus infections can be quite debilitating on their own and cause severe fatigue and head pressure. Frontal sinuses are probably more severe and more difficult to treat than maxillary sinusitis.

Chronic sinus infections can be a sign of some type of immune deficiency like immunoglobulin subclasses or neutropenia and probably other immune cell defiency.

Recently I was reading about babesia a coinfection of lyme. It said that one symptom was frontal headaches similar to frontal sinus infections.

but frontal sinus infections can be quite debilitating on their own and cause severe fatigue and head pressure. Frontal sinuses are probably more severe and more difficult to treat than maxillary sinusitis.

Chronic sinus infections can be a sign of some type of immune deficiency like immunoglobulin subclasses or neutropenia and probably other immune cell defiency.

Neutropenia is out of question based on my lab work, I don't know much about immune deficiency in the immunoglobulin subclasses or other immune deficiencies, I do have chronic oral candida as well, that rarely goes away.

I recently stumbled upon a link between high homocysteine and migraines:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19384265
Supplementing folic acid prevents or resolves most of the migraine symptoms for me, even though my MTHFR C677T is normal. Though the only trigger in my case is MSG/E621, so avoiding that completely prevents my migraines.

It's sensible that people with the G (they call it "C") allele responded better, because the TT people are the ones who have trouble converting folic acid into a useful form. Results might show a bigger effect for the TT folks if they use an active form of folate instead.