• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Relief for those sensitive to Cell Phones!

Womble

Hey everyone,

I made a very interesting discovery which may be of some use to people that get sick from cell phones and the signals and radiation that they cause.

I had been reacting very severely to a Samsung M360 model for a few days and had not slept because of the terrible pain.

Strangely, the pain was at its worst when the cell phone was powered down completely. I could still feel a very bad signal all around it.

The SOLUTION that I found was putting the phone in AIRPLANE MODE and leaving the cell phone ON.

This completely shut off all the signals, and all the pain and feelings of radiation were gone.

My theory is that when the phone is off, the cell tower must still be contacting the phone somehow, but airplane mode tells the cell tower to completely leave the phone alone.

Hope this helps some people out there, not sure it will translate to other cell models, but hoping that it will.

Sincerely,
Womble

minkeygirl

But I Look So Good.
That's great that you found an easy solution. I know you were really struggling the other day.

I luckily don't have that problem.