• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Run in spirit in Ryan Prior's fundraising 5k - highly entertaining trailer video!

Sasha

Fine, thank you
Check out this highly entertaining 'trailer' for Ryan Prior's fundraising 5k run:

and make a donation to 'run in spirit'...
Help us help you.
Have you ever wished ME/CFS had its own fundraising race?
It does now. June 21st. Marietta, Georgia. 8:00 am. It's time to make history. And we want nothing more than for YOU to be a part of it.

It doesn't matter if you're in Ireland, New Zealand, or South Africa. It doesn't matter if you can't run. It doesn't matter if you can't even walk. Because this Saturday you can RUN IN SPIRIT with us. You can send a message loud and clear with us this Saturday that you are part of a global movement of unheard voices crying out to be heard.

Think about the last time you visited a doctor and he or she had nothing to offer you. Think of the last time a friend or a family member made a comment that they doubted you were sick. Think of all the people who are bedridden with a disease that's not even taught in medical schools.

This is your chance to fight back. Run in Spirit with us. Help us make this event a success. And then think about what would happen if there were five Step Up for M.E. 5K races. Or how about 10. 15. 20. How about 50 Step Up for M.E. races for 50 states in the U.S.? It all starts here. Right now.

In life, we get very few chances to make history. We get very few chances to say we were there when something big was about to be born. But this could be that chance. Will you Step Up and tell the world that it's time for a change? Will you Step Up for M.E.?

Register to RUN IN SPIRIT!

http://www.active.com/marietta-ga/running/distance-running-races/step-up-for-me-5k-2014?int=