1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Nitric oxide and its possible implication in ME/CFS (Part 1 of 2)
Andrew Gladman explores the current and historic hypotheses relating to nitric oxide problems in ME/CFS. Part 1 of a 2-part series puts nitric oxide under the microscope and explores what it is, what it does and why it is so frequently discussed in the world of ME/CFS. Part 1 focuses...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

SELF magazine Women Doing Good Contest for 2012

Discussion in 'Fundraising' started by frenchtulip, Dec 21, 2011.

1. frenchtulip

frenchtulip Senior Member

SELF magazine has announced its "Women Doing Good" contest for 2012. Three nominees will receive $10,000 each for their favorite charity. Women Doing Good is looking for women making a difference in their communities through charitable work, volunteerism, or community service. Winners will be chosen based on Commitment to others; Ingenuity; and, Successfulness of execution. Nominating essays are limited to 500 words. Winners will be chosen by a panel of SELF judges, who evaluate the essays. Entry period is Dec. 13, 2011 to March 19, 2012. www.womendoinggood.self.selfconnected.com/wdg-rules.html
  2. frenchtulip

Please help spread the word about this contest! Thanks.
  3. Esther12

Esther12 Senior Member

4. frenchtulip

Thanks, Esther.

You may nominate yourself or another female helping others.
  5. frenchtulip

You may nominate yourself or another female doing good for others.

See more popular forum discussions.