• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Spiritual Body Armor, setting humanity free....

Jarod

I think our earthly human community is being influenced by powers beyond the obvious.

I'm trying to figure out where the world has gone wrong recently and my research is leading me to the ancient scripture and religions for answers and solutions. Bible is an interesting book and has much wisdom about different ways of understanding and dealing with these forces beyond our control. It is an ancient book and can provide interesting insights about history and life in general.

What one may not realize is many of the things we do in society today are considered to be related to the occult. From astrology to tarot etc etc....In Yoga one is supposed to bow to the East during the Sun Salutation. (the Sun God Baal) .

Occultism is everywhere; it is heavily promoted in a drip by drip fashion all around us and is likely responsible for a great deal of chaos influencing us in strange ways.

I think this may be close to the root cause of humanities problems today. We are unknowingly letting our guards down to demons.

The truth will set you free.

While the word “occult” (from the Latin occultus) literally means “hidden” or “secret,” the world of the occult is clearly out of the closet. It has been glamorized as New Age, but its genesis is as old age as the hiss of the serpent: “Your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil” (Genesis 3:5). The objective of occultism is self–deification through sorcery, spiritism, and soothsaying.

First, through sorcery (magick), occultists seek to harness paranormal powers for private purposes. Using ritualistic formulas, spells, and incantations, occultists seek to harness what they perceive to be the natural and spiritual powers of the universe in order to satisfy their own desires. God warned the ancient Israelites that these very practices would inevitably lead to their downfall (Deuteronomy 18:9–14; cf. 2 Kings 17:16–18). Likewise, he rebuked the ancient Babylonians for supposing that they could bypass his power through their “many sorceries” and “potent spells” (Isaiah 47:8–15).

Furthermore, occultists employ spiritualistic practices (mediumship) in order to contact non–physical entities including the souls of the dead. These spirits are believed to be capable of providing cosmic insights into this world and the next. As such, spiritists employ Ouija boards, crystal balls, and the belongings of the dead to conjure up the departed. God’s warning against those who practice spiritism could not be more ominous or direct: “I will set my face against the person who turns to mediums and spiritists to prostitute himself by following them, and I will cut him off from his people” (Leviticus 20:6; cf. 19:31; 1 Chronicles 10:13–14; Isaiah 8:19).

The objective of occultism is self–deification through sorcery, spiritism, and soothsaying.
Finally, occultists seek to access secret or hidden information about the future through soothsaying (divination). Among the most common tools of the soothsayer are Tarot cards, astrological charts, horoscopes, and tea leaves. The Lord’s command is emphatic and explicit: “Do not practice divination” (Leviticus 19:26). Indeed, a tremendous insult to the power and providence of the Almighty is to seek guidance through the occult. Thus, when the Israelites were about to enter the land of Promise, the Lord warned them not to imitate the detestable ways of the nations there: “Let no one be found among you who sacrifices his son or daughter in the fire, who practices divination or sorcery, interprets omens, engages in witchcraft, or casts spells, or who is a medium or spiritist or who consults the dead. Anyone who does these things is detestable to the LORD” (Deuteronomy 18:10–12; cf. Acts 13:6–11; 16:16–18; Galatians 5:19–21).

Jarod

Full Armor of God defined by Jesus Christ. Yeshua.

Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power.11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.
18 And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Ephesians 6:10-18&version=NIV

xrunner

What one may not realize is many of the things we do in society today are considered to be related to the occult. From astrology to tarot etc etc....In Yoga one is supposed to bow to the East during the Sun Salutation. (the Sun God Baal) .

Occultism is everywhere; it is heavily promoted in a drip by drip fashion all around us and is likely responsible for a great deal of chaos influencing us in strange ways.

I think this may be close to the root cause of humanities problems today. We are unknowingly letting our guards down to demons.

The truth will set you free.

Topical...
For those interested there's a couple of books I've recently read which give a lot of food for thought in terms of the potential effects of such influences on people's lives, including health.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Deliverance...4605/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1352741062&sr=8-1

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Exorcist-Mo...=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1352741526&sr=1-2

Wayne

I'm a bit hesitant to post on this thread, as I'm not sure if it was intended to be a Christian perspective only. But I do think this topic is an important one, and probably especially for pwCFS. I don't feel I have an "in-depth" understanding of various aspects of this topic,especially when trying to differentiate between terms such as entities, psychic vampires, energy parasites, etc. which are often used interchangeably in the literature. But I have done a modest amount of research, and feel taking part in a discussion might help me understand even more.

I thought I would post a link to an article that I thought was a fairly balanced view of some of the literature I've run across so far. The section below is just a short introduction, and the final paragraph mentions CFS as a possibility of entity involvement. I'll also post a picture at the end which demonstrates a very simple technique on how to strengthen our energy fields from all sorts of attack or disruption. I suspect it may be effective for strengthening and protecting our energy fields from more ubiquitous things like EMFs, etc.

Best Regards, Wayne

Releasing Entities and Restoring Fullness of Life

by_lily_john.jpg

Entities are disembodied souls that have not made the full transition to the other side, or gone 'into the light.' For one reason or another, they have chosen to remain on this earthly dimension after their human existence has ended in physical death.

There are several reasons why a soul may choose not to leave the earth plane at the time of death. There may be a loved one who they do not want to leave, or 'abandon,' such as a child or romantic partner. It may involve an addictive behavior, such as gambling, excessive drinking or sexual obsession.

Whatever the motivation, the soul remains close to the human realm and sometimes interacts with people who are still very much alive ... even though such a person may not be consciously aware of the interaction. Over the years, we have worked with people around the world who are experiencing issues with entities and have found that there is a wide range of situations involved.

What we're referring to is a situation where a disembodied soul actually merges into the body of a human being and cohabits with the soul of the host body. Quite commonly it involves a person whose energy field is in a weakened or vulnerable state. This may be the result of emotional trauma, physical illness, use of drugs or pharmaceuticals, or other such scenarios. Once the entity has linked into the human body, it can be quite difficult to disengage it.

Several telltale symptoms are sure-fire giveaways that an entity may be present. Experiencing frequent mood swings, feeling emotionally depressed or low in energy over an extended period of time, including chronic fatigue syndrome, having addictions, or avoiding direct eye contact are just a few of the signals that indicate the possible presence of an entity.

1655663038412.png

One of the most effective protection procedures known is the Finger Interlock Technique. Developed in our labs, this technique is easy to implement, and its effects are instant. To begin this technique, simply bring together the tips of your thumb and middle finger of each hand to form two circles. Then, bring your hands together to form interlocking circles while envisioning your body enveloped in a bright sphere of impenetrable energy. Finally, relax your hands and simply affirm, "I am now energized and fully protected." This simple, inconspicuous technique requires only seconds and can be used almost any time or place. With practice, you can use the finger interlock gesture alone as a cue to instantly activate the effects of the full procedure.

Last edited:

PNR2008

I have studied this too and I wrap myself in the white light of Jesus, the healing and protective light. I believe in the
God given strength of angels and have named my two last German Shepherds after the archangels.

Beyond

Juice Me Up, Scotty!!!
Jarod I have studied this since my teens. Yes, powers in the shadows use humans as pawns and as a food source (more in a psychic way). My research started at the human level, which leads to the Illuminati, which its related to various extremely wealthy families, the rothschilds, rockefellers, the bildergerg group, the federal reserve, the zionists... These are in the "occult", and its occult for good reason, yuck. You wouldnt believe where the rabbit hole leads and I am hesitant to be open about it, but lets just say there are interdimensional and spiritual beings that are at times called the archons which in greek means "ruler" and they are in charge of this planet for some reason, maybe temporally, most probably because our leaders are psychopathic, greedy and hedonistic so they do anything to get power, longer lifes and pleasure.

Just think in all these crazy ages of monarchies and empires killing each other, making slaves as a rule and devastating the earth with floods of blood, these were pure pawns of the "demons". Gilles de Rais and Elisabeth Bathory are two very well known glimpses inside the ugly core of black nobility. Also, we use and kill animals, so why wouldnt they, in a higher echelon of the food chain do the same to us? The change must be at a personal level, a change of consciousness and later of behavioru to win this war.

There is a lot more to this. The homo sapiens species was created by the anunakki, which explains the "gap" that its anti-darwinic in our evolution. What its in the Bible its accurate in general terms, it seems the original creator did not want us to "eat of the tree of knowledge" and there was a dissident that made us more "divine". I always saw something very flawed in the biblical god not wanting us to have knowledge and in his attitude "now they are almost like us, we cannot allow that". And also in all the slaughters he provokes in the Old Testament.

Ever saw this http://libertadhumana.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/1dolar1.jpg in a catholic church? No? Watch again, in the nearest one. Here in Spain its infestated http://m4.i.pbase.com/o3/62/511062/1/107895984.cGCbNWMY._JOL0516am.jpg

rosie26

I think there is a lot going on in the heavenly realm that we don't know about. From what I have learn from a christian perspective is that Jesus has won the battle for us and it is just a matter of time and a bit more history to be played out before it all ends and a new heaven and earth is created.

In the meantime, bad spirits will keep causing trouble, it's never a good idea to mess with the occult, they can pretend to be someone they are not and be oh so very nice and then turn utterly wicked. A lot of people think it harmless but it gives me the creeps.

I have always found it comforting to call on the blood of Jesus when I feel afraid or need help, I feel His protective care when I do that.

golden

I dont fully understand some of the posts and cant access some of the links to clarify.

* The word 'Christian' has many different religious sects...they cant all be lumped together.

For example some Christians think Meditation is 'occult' practice. Other Christians do not. One example of such a Christian wrote a nice book called Jesus, The Teacher Within.

*I like yoga. I want to do more of it. It is good for me.

*I love the sun. I would feel complete simply watching the sun rise and set each day :) Plants have more nutrition in them when they have 'seen the dawn' scientists say. This is the way God intended in my view. Nothing artificial.
Also Moon gardening maybe interesting subject too. Keeping the plants happy in their natural cycles.

*A friend of mine is a musician. He does street entertainment sometimes so gets to chat to a diverse group of people.
I get to hear interesting conversations :)

There was a NHS mental health worker stopped to chat to my friend. In a nut shell he was speaking of a 'Lucifarian something something or other in the NHS - I dont know if you have all come across this.

But it sounds like an interesting subject and I was amused by it coming from an NHS mental health worker :)

I think the pope a while back declared Acupuncture occult. Having some success with acupressure and knowing it just helps the energy get flowing round the body again, its just like a plumber unblocking a sink to me. I cant call that occult. ?

http://www.spiritdaily.org/homeopathy.htm

The only thing The Bible says to meditate on is "The Word of God". I gave up yoga & all sorts of things. The Lucifarians rule the world. It does get confusing figuring out what to stay away from & what not to--for example, energy meridians are real, chakras are real...yet, acupuncture rendered me unable to walk for a frighteningly long period of time. I will never do it again.

rosie26

I know what you mean Joan, it is hard to know what to hang back from sometimes. I guess we are not going to get everything right all of the time. So, thank God for His Amazing Grace xx :)

golden

The only thing The Bible says to meditate on is "The Word of God". I gave up yoga & all sorts of things. The Lucifarians rule the world. It does get confusing figuring out what to stay away from & what not to--for example, energy meridians are real, chakras are real...yet, acupuncture rendered me unable to walk for a frighteningly long period of time. I will never do it again.

Thinking about it, Joan of Arc, fundamentally, yoga is not compatible with certain Christian sects. If not all. But stretching is surely Ok ?

I suppose you have to choose which Bible version and which are the words of God to meditate on. I expect the Priests tell you that so its quite easy ?

Is this sect the one that says you must take the bible literally and not use any intuition etc. My friend is Evangelist sect who states such things.

I think Jesus was a Buddhist.

I didn't know that Luciferian energy rules the world.